Chapter 11:

(Charlotte's POV)

It's been a few months in England and I think it would be nice to go back to Washington or a visit to the Denali's. I often think about Bella and how she is holding up and I think she is totally miserable and I'm hoping she is not doing anything she's not supposed to. I think about what would've happened to me if Carlisle left me when I wasn't safe and it was dangerous. It was always going to be dangerous because we could kill her in under a second. She's Edward's mate and this could kill them both. She cares about Edward so much, but he wants her to live a while longer and experience things that she won't be able to if she was a vampire. I wish Edward wouldn't make himself miserable, we had left her with a lot of questions.

Onto another subject, my babies are doing great they are very smart. Kimberly and Leigh-Anne love being around and learning stuff from everyone and anyone in the family. If they have a question somebody has the answer. When I have Rose's baby, I hope it's a girl myself and I hope she grows slower than mine so Rose can almost have a normal human experience with her baby. I think I'm going to try and practice turning Rose human long enough for her to have a baby.

Mason looks to be almost the girls' age even though he is half a year younger than they are. My girls are 4 ½ years old and they look like they are 12. Mason looks like he's 10.

"Rose, Alice. Can you come to my bedroom please?"

In a flash, they were here and I said, "Can I practice turning you human and I need Alice to watch in case I do."

I start to concentrate and when I feel my power running through my fingertips I touch Rose. I hold this position to see how long I can go so I can try to hold it for a month or till Rose gives birth. About an hour later, I let go and then I look at Alice to see if I turned her human.

Alice looks at me, nods, and smiles.

I did it. I really did it. Holy Shit, I DID IT!!!!

Rose looks so happy right now. I look at her and say, "Do you wanna try it? I can't promise how long or if we lose this baby, we ARE going to try though."

I touch Rose again and she starts sobbing with real tears. She says, "YES!!"

I say, "Let's go meet the others downstairs and consult them."

We all walk downstairs and I run back up to get Carlisle from his office and I go and kiss him. I pull away and ge olds my waist against him and I say, "I really did it. I turned Rose human for a little while, she wants to try and have a baby now."

He smiles at me and says, "That's amazing sweetheart."

I go and kiss him again, and he holds me tight so I can't pull away and we make out in his office and when he pulls away, he says, "We should probably go downstairs."

"Yeah, we probably should."

We walk hand in hand downstairs and miraculously everyone is there not including Edward.

I look over at Rose and ask, "Do you wanna tell Emmett?"

Emmett says, "Tell me what?"

Rose looks at me and I nod my head. She says, "Do you wanna have a baby?"

Emmett looks at her shocked and then looks at me and says, "You finally did it?"

I say, "Yes. Yes, I did."

Emmett gets up and hugs me. He then kisses Rose passionately, and when they pull away, he says, "When are we doing it?"

I say, "We can do it now if you would like."