Chapter 5

Charlotte's POV:

After Carlisle had told me his story, I got curious as to what his room looked like. We might have slept in there but I really didn’t look around it. I bet it has an open floor plan with a view of the forest. I wonder when we go downstairs to the living room if we could terrorize Edward with our thoughts? I wonder if Carlisle will be up for that? I should write it down on a sticky note and ask him that way. Carlisle’s room is so open and it has an amazing bathroom. It has a giant jacuzzi tub with a lot of jets, a shower, and a two sink counter. “Carlisle this a beautiful room” “I’m glad you like it, baby,” he said huskily while smiling at me. I walk to his bed and flop down on it because it is so comfortable.

 I ask him ”Will you ever change me into a vampire, Carlisle? I mean not today, but maybe after we’re married and maybe after our honeymoon. I’m sorry for asking, especially if I put you on the spot.” He says “Baby, it’s okay. Maybe after our honeymoon, after we spend all of our human moments together.” “I would like that,” I tell him half falling asleep. We cuddle while I’m sleeping, we have work tomorrow, and I’m going to need coffee. 

I’ll tell you what I’m dreaming about: I start to dream of the perfect wedding. I know there is no such thing but a woman can dream about having one. I want the perfect dress for me and the perfect cake enough to feed everybody and bring a little on our way to our honeymoon. I’ll let Carlisle deal with that, and hopefully, leave it a surprise even though I’ll want to know about it. I really don’t want a big wedding, hopefully around sunset with minimal sunlight so Carlisle doesn’t sparkle that much. 

I really want to see him sparkle, maybe he’ll show me soon. I think he’ll look pretty. Too soon it’s time to wake up, and Carlisle is shaking me slightly to wake me up. I yell at him “Carlisle, go away I want to keep dreaming about us. Give me another 5 hours.” He just chuckles and takes the blanket and holds me close and says very huskily that it sends shivers up my spine, “So honey, you were dreaming about me.” I blush a deep red and say sassily, “So what. What are you going to do about it.” 

He looks deep in thought and I hear Edweirdo say, “Charlotte don’t call me that. And Carlisle EWWWWWWW!!!!!!” 

I look up at Carlisle innocently and bite my lip and he says, “Fuck it.” I gasp in shock that he actually said that, and he attacks my lips hungrily and I moan and he just continues and kisses down my neck making me lose my breath. 

His soft yet hard kisses down my neck get me turned on and Edward yells “We are all leaving” Carlisle doesn’t pay him any attention, he is too focused on giving me hickey after hickey until my neck looks like one big bruise, that will require a lot of makeup. He just moans also and continues to give me dark red hickeys and they will stay there for at least 1-2 weeks saying that he won’t give me anymore hickies. He calls off work, and I have to do the same and try not to moan while doing so, and it is so hard when he kept kissing that one spot on my neck that makes me moan loudly. You can definitely tell what had happened next, and boy was I sore the next few days. 

The next day I was quite satisfied you might say, and I think Carlisle was too. Edward stayed away because he could read our thoughts and did not want to see mental images of his father and his girlfriend going at it. I really just want food right now, Carlisle is making Chinese food while I watch his back muscles move and check him out ‘wink wink’.  I was too busy checking Carlisle out and didn’t notice that he put a generous portion of Chicken LoMein in front of me and he said while chuckling at me “Charlotte are you done?“ I said cheekily and winked at him, “I don’t think that I’ll ever be done checking you out.” 

With that, I started eating and moaned at the delicious flavor of the food, and I noticed Carlisle’s eyes darken, and gave him a look and pointed at him to leave. ”Cool off and go hunting, I’ll still be here when you’re done. Clean thoughts baby. Edwards probably seeing what you are thinking right now,” I told him.