Chapter 14:

Charlotte's Pov:

Leah, Emily, and I go on a walk in the reservation to catch up.

E: "So, what's it like to be someone's mother?"

C: "It's the greatest thing in the entire world. I'm responsible for those three lives until they are capable of taking care of themselves on their own. It's challenging but very rewarding. I know that I'm not perfect or going to be the perfect mother, but learning from your mistakes is a part of parenthood. I have a village at home anyway."

L: "That was inspirational."

E: "When do you think Carlisle's gonna put a ring on your finger?"

L: "When?"

C: "I don't know. I think he's gonna do it soon though. Emily, when you getting married to my cousin?"

E: 'blushes' "We are still figuring out the date. Why hasn't he popped the question earlier?"

C: "That's easy. We are always in the bedroom. One way or the other. Or he's at work and I'm taking care of the kids with Esme."

L: "Damn, C. You get some 24/7."

E: "I want that. Sam gets so busy with the pack, and I get busy cleaning and going to work, but we make it work."

C: "That's what matters, Emily. I don't sleep and neither does Carlisle. We can't anymore, so we use that time with the kids, and on some days, its just spent on having sex or a date. Now that I think about it, I have sex on every date I've had with Carlisle, except the first few dates. I wouldn't change a thing about it though. I love him so much."

E: "Aww. That sounds wonderful."

L: 'smiles at me'

C: "You know what's fun? Messing with Edward. Carlisle and I think about sex a lot. It traumatizes Edward, since he can't have sex with Bella without hurting her. Carlisle and I did it a lot when I was human, but I ended up pregnant with twins."

L: "You evil woman. I like it."

C: "We should head back. It's been 3 hours. We have to do this again."

We go back to the house to see that they had gone inside and the muffins were gone. Kimberly was talking to Paul, and I peeked into his mind and I said, "Holy shit. You imprinted on my daughter."

I turn to Carlisle and ask, "Do you know about this?"

He said, "I suspected it. But you just proved it."

Paul looks at us nervously, and says, "I'm not going to hurt her. We just want to be friends until she's old enough to decide if she wants to date me."

I think about it and say, "Ok, I can live with that. Carlisle?"

Paul looks even more nervous if that's possible, and Carlisle says, "No sex. period. But, I can live with that too."

I see Paul relax and I say, "Kids say your goodbyes, Esme has your dinner ready."

I hug Emily, Leah, and Sam. I see Kimberly hug Paul, and I snap a quick photo of it. We hop into the car and I ask Carlisle, "How was your time with the boys?"

He smiles, and says, "After ignoring their smell, it was good. Sam asked a bunch of questions about the kids."

I say, "That's good. Did Mason open up?"

Carlisle looks at me and says, "He did actually. Him and Seth got along really well actually. Honey, do you want to go on a walk when we get home?"

I smile at him and say, "That sounds amazing."

We get out of the car and I see Edward and he says in his mind, 'Really? And you are okay with that?'

I nod and say back to him, 'As long as he doesn't break her heart, yes I'm okay with it.'

Carlisle and I go inside and Rose walks towards me. "How did it go?"

"It was fine, Paul imprinted on Kimberly. Mason made a friend named Seth. He's the youngest in the pack right now. How are my grandchildren?"

"Their great. They said their first words. Hayden said 'DaDa', and Liliana said 'Mama.'"

"Aww. When are you planning on going back to school?"

"Soon. Maybe this week."

"Carlisle and I are going on a walk. See ya later bish."

She laughs and says, "Bye bish"

Carlisle comes over to me and says, "Princess, you ready to go?"

I raise an eyebrow and say sassily, "Bish, Imma QUEEN! Let's go My King."

Carlisle says, "Yes, your majesty."

"That's better, peasant."

He raises his eyebrows, and says, "Peasant? Baby, Imma KING!"

I burst out laughing and so does Carlisle and he grabs my hand and we walk outside for our walk. We walk out to the meadow and I look around and when I turn back around Carlisle is on one knee and I gasp.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Carlisle says, "Charlotte, I know this took you by surprise but I've been thinking about this for a long time and I never knew truly what I should say to you when I was going to ask you to be my wife. But the thing is, the only thing I want to say right now is I love you, and I want to be with you forever. However long that is for us. We've been through so much these last few years, but I wouldn't change any of it. Not even the bad that went on during our time together. You are what I have wanted in a person to call mine. Your sassiness, your love 'wink', your compassion, and your will to help others first. What I'm trying to say is Will You Marry Me?"

I nod and scream, "YES! Carlisle, I love you so much."

"I love you to."

He opens the ring box and he got me a beautiful ring. He slid it on my finger and got up and kissed me. He spun me around in circles and I laughed at him and I kissed him again. He made me the happiest girl in the world tonight.

Her ring:

We walk back to the house and I still can't believe we are engaged and we see everybody in the living room and Edward says, "You finally did it

We walk back to the house and I still can't believe we are engaged and we see everybody in the living room and Edward says, "You finally did it."

Alice screams and shows me this book full of her wedding plans for Carlisle and I. Rose congradulates me on being engaged and says my ring is amazing.

Everyone says congragulations and then Carlisle and I go upstairs and say goodnight to our children so they can go to bed.

Carlisle and I say, "Good night our lovely grand babies."

We then go to our bedroom and we cuddle and watch some movies. We quietly do other stuff to celebrate our engagement. 'wink wink' ;)