Dear Happy

"'Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light.' Albus Dumbledore." I stated, smiling. "For the next couple of songs, I'd like to bring out a friend of mine." Some people started chanting Josh's name. I shushed them, giggling. "I'm afraid Josh isn't here with me tonight. Many of you know that he's my violin player, however, he wasn't able to play for me tonight, or come on tour.

"Instead, many of you know him as London's hero; the consulting detective of 221b Baker Street." the crowd was going wild. "Sherlock Holmes!"

He stepped out onto the stage, waving to the crowd. "Hello," he said into his mic. He looked at me, unsure of what to say. I laughed.

"When I was down in despair, not knowing what to do for a violinist, Sherlock stepped in and saved the day. He's my own hero," I complimented, looking at him, and he gave me a soft smile. "This song is a duet, and it's called 'Dear Happy'."

I looked at him and let out a breath, strumming the strings of my ukulele to make sure they were tuned still. "Okay," I whispered. He nodded, showing he was ready.

{Y/N}

"I missed you dearly

Thought I was nearly

There forever, at last together

Is our time fleeting?

Is even meeting

A healthy idea, or am I getting too near?"

{Y/N, Sherlock}

"Don't try to fight it

You're (I'm) here for tonight

And I'll be waiting for you

Until we meet again."

{Sherlock}

"I know it's scary

But don't be wary

If we don't have that long

Let's not waste it feeling wrong

This isn't the end

I'm your lifelong friend

Sure it's been a while

But I'll be here when you smile."

I smiled as I hummed during Sherlock's verse. He sang softly, keeping his eyes on his shoes.

{Y/N, Sherlock}

"So don't try to fight it

You're (I'm) here for tonight

And I'll be waiting for you

Until we meet again."

{Y/N}

"Would you mind staying?"

{Sherlock}

"It's getting late, but I will visit you soon."

We locked eyes as we sang the last few lines of the song, and that was when I knew he knew.

{Y/N, Sherlock}

"So just try to get through.

And don't try to fight it

You're (I'm) here for tonight

And I'll be waiting for you

Until we meet again

I'll be waiting for you

Until we meet again."

He knew I was in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: Two chapters in a day, because I'm cool like that I guess lol. This might be one of my favorite chapters in this story because of how I've written it, however, the last chapter is good too. I'm happy with how I've ended this story.

And this is the peak of the action in the story, you could say. Sherlock knows you like him, so all that's left for you to do is actually confess.

Please feel free to vote, comment, and share with your friends!

Until next time,

~Em