New school

~riiiiiiiing~
I woke up when i heard my alarm. Today is the day. Today is my first day at my new school. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. I did my morning routine and went to school. Thank God i already have a friend there. It's Yeri. She is my childhood friend or used to be... She transfered to new school at 7th grade and until now i didn't see her even once. I'm so happy to finally see her. I arrived in front of the school. I didn't see Yeri in a long time but we texted every day so she knew i was coming. I saw her in front of the school doors she was waving at me. I came to her and hugged her.

Yeri: Hey Y/N! I missed you so much! I'm so happy i can finally see you!!!

Y/N: Me too!

We walked into the school together. I went to the principals office to get my schedule and went to my locker.

Yeri: Hey what's your first class?

Y/N: Oh it's English.

Yeri: We have same class! Let me see your schedule!

I gave her my schedule.

Yeri: All our classes are same!

Y/N:Really? I'm so happy i don't need to sit with a stranger.

We went to our first class which is English. We sat next to each other. Teacher walked in and told me to introduce myself.

Y/N:Hi everyone! My name is Y/N and i hope we can be friends!

Teacher told me to walk back to my seat so i did. Right when i sat down someone opened the door.

???: Sorry for being late...

Teacher: It's okay but don't be late again or you will be in detention.

It was a boy. He was so handsome and cute. He looked at me and i looked at him. His eyes are so beautiful. Then he sat down with some guy. Class was really boring.
When it ended i walked to my locker together with Yeri.

Y/N: So who is that guy that was late?

Yeri: Oh that's Wooyoung. He is a bully.

Y/N: Awww, why are all bullys so handsome and cute. IT'S NOT FAIR!

We both laughed.

~time skip~
School ended and i waited for Yeri to come because she went to get something from her locker. Wooyoung was coming towards me.

Wooyoung: So who are you?

Y/N: Oh I'm Y/N. I'm new student.

Wooyoung: Oh then welcome to our school.

And with that he left. He was even more handsome that close... Yeri came but i decided to not tell her what just happened. We started walking home.

A/N: Sorry if its boring but i hope next chapter will be better. And sorry if there are some grammar mistakes. English is not my first language so yeah. Bye bye!