Parents

Y/N: Did she ever like you?

Wooyoung: No? I don't know. I don't think she did. Why are you so curious?
He said playing with your hair.

Y/N: No special reason. I just wanted to know.

Wooyoung: Are you jelous?
He said smirking.

Y/N: No! Why would i be?
You said as you hit his head.

Wooyoung: Hey!!! It hurts.
He said rubbing his head.

You just chuckled.

Y/N: We have a lot more time in detention, so why don't we do our homework?

Wooyoung: Why?

Y/N: Because when you get home you won't have any homework to do and you can rest the whole time!

Wooyoung: Okay, let's go then.

You did your homework. You were packing your stuff when you saw a teacher entering the classroom.

Teacher: Okay kids you are free to go. Detention is over!
She said and left.

After you and Wooyoung packed all your stuff, Wooyoung drove you home. You got inside and saw your mother watching TV.
Here goes nothing. Hopefully she's not mad at me. You thought as you approached her.

Y/N: Hello mom!
You said as you sat beside your mom.

Mom: Oh hey Y/N. Detention is over?

You nod.

Mom: Why did you even get detention?

Y/N: I had to use the restroom so i was late to class. I was only one minute late!

Mom: Okay. But don't get detention again!

You nod and went to your room.

You were on your phone when you heard a knock on the door.

Y/N: Come in!
You said still looking at your phone.

Mom: Y/N c'mon go downstairs, let's eat!
Your mom said and closed the door.

You went downstairs and sat at the table. You had dinner with your parents and brother. This is perfect time. Everyone's here. I can tell them now. You thought. You finished eating and started talking.

Y/N: Umm mom and dad? I have to tell you something...

Mom: Okay. What is it?

Dad: Is it bad?

Y/N: No. At least not for me... Anyways i'll just say it. I have a boyfriend. I'm in a relationship with Wooyoung...

Mom: Really?!

Y/N: Yes...
You looked at your dad and he had poker face.

Y/N: He's really nice! He was here already and you know how nice he is mom! Today he was late to class on purpose so i won't be alone in detention. He really cares about me.

Yunho: He's a good guy. He is really nice and i'm sure he will be a great boyfriend for Y/N.
Yunho said and smiled.

Mom: I'm really happy for you darling!

Dad: I hope he treats you right.
Your dad said and went upstairs. He just said one sentence and left...

Mom: Don't worry about him. He just can't understand that his daughter grew up. He still thinks you're a baby.
You mother said and smiled.