Bully?

I woke up and did my morning routine.  I checked my phone and saw unread message from Yeri.

Yeri❤ Hi Y/N i'm sorry but i'm sick and i can't go to school today... I hope you won't be mad and i hope you will be able to be alone for one day xoxo

Y/N It's okay as long as you are healthy. You don't need to be sorry i will be able to be alone for one day don't worry about me. Love you xoxo

I'm kinda dissappointed but as long as she is healthy it's okay. I'm just nervous because i don't know who to be with? Who to sit with? Will anybody bully me? What if someone will and there will be nobody to help me?! BUT i just need to think positive and everything will be okay...i hope.

I started walking to school. After 5 minutes i got in the school and went to my locker. I got my books. I was about to enter the class but someone held my wrist. I turned around and it was Wooyoung.

Y/N: What do you want?

Wooyoung: Where is your little friend?

Y/N: Why do YOU care?

Wooyoung: Just answer me.

Y/N: She is sick and she won't come to school today...

Wooyoung: Will you be alone today? Do you have any other friends?

Y/N: Why do you care?

Wooyoung: Just frickin answer me!!

Y/N: Okay God calm down! I don't have any other friends except Yeri.

Wooyoung: I KNEW IT! Nerd like you will never make friends!

Y/N: Okay first i'm not nerd second it's my second day at this school how am i supposed to make frineds in one day...

Wooyoung: Well i did!

Y/N: Well i'm not you and i'm glad i'm not.

Wooyoung: Why? I'm the most popular guy in the school. Everyone loves me. It's so good to be me.

Y/N: Well i maybe didn't make friends on my first day but i have boyfriend.
I don't know why i lied to him but he was getting annoying

Wooyoung: Oh you do?
He said and smirked.

Y/N: Yes i do!

Wooyoung: What's his name?

Y/N: Why do you care? Leave me alone! I need to go to class!

I went into the classroom. I sat by myself. Teacher asked where Yeri is and i told her that she is sick and then she started with her lesson.

~time skip lunch time~

I walked into the cafeteria and i bought some food. I didn't want to sit alone in the cafeteria so i decided to go to the rooftop. I went there and saw someone was already there. And it was Wooyoung. I started walking away...

Wooyoung: I already saw you nerd! You're not invisible!

Y/N: I know! But i don't want to be here if you're here.

Wooyoung: Ok now that's rude! Why are you not in the cafeteria?

Y/N: I didn't want to sit alone like a loser...

Wooyoung: But you already are a loser.

Y/N: So why are you here?
I rolled my eyes.

Wooyoung: I'm tired of all the screams in the cafeteria... Those fangirls are annoying as hell!

Y/N: Well i don't want to go to the cafeteria... Do you mind if i stay here?

Wooyoung: I don't mind. I actually want you to stay i want to get to know you better.

Y/N: Thanks! And i want to do the same.

Wooyoung: You still didn't ask me for my name...

Y/N: I don't need to... I already know it. Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: Yeri told you?

Y/N: I asked her.

Wooyoung: Oh so you were interested in me?

Y/N: Not in you! In your name!

Lunch ended and i went back to my class together with Wooyoung. Some people were looking at us and whispering.

Some girl: Wooyoung oppa are you dating her?

Wooyoung: Pfft no of course not! She is too ugly for me. I deserve someone much better than her right?

Other girl: You're right oppa!

I just ignored them and sat in my seat. Teacher walked in and somebody was following her.

Teacher: Okay class so today we have new student! Please introduce yourself.

???: Hello everyone my name is...

A/N:Thats it for this chapter guys i apologize if they are some mistakes. And this is my first ff so it won't be that amazing but i will try my best!
Hint: New student is a boy.