Hang out

Today is monday. Yesterday you went to Yeris house with your mom and had fun with Yeri. You were outside your house waiting for Yeri, but she was nowhere to be found. You saw a car stop by you. The driver rolled down the window and you saw Lucas.

Lucas: Hey Y/N. You coming with us?

Y/N: What do you mean by us?

Yeri: Hey Y/N!

You heard Yeri and you saw her sitting in the backseat. You opened the passenger door and got in. Lucas started driving.

Y/N: Why didn't you tell me about this?

Yeri: I didn't know either. I was on my way to your house and then a car stopped by me.

Lucas: Well since I'm coming to school with a car, It's stupid for you two to walk when you can come with me by car.

Y/N: Makes sense. So will you pick us up with a car everyday?

Lucas: Yeah. We are friends after all.
He said and gave you a warm smile.

Yeri and Y/N: Thank you!

Lucas: Your welcome ladies!

You arrived in front of the school. You and Lucas went to your lockers and Yeri went to her locker.

Lucas: So will we hang out after school?

Y/N: Of course but where will we go?

Lucas: It's a secret. Just wait and see.

Y/N: Should we go to our first class?

Lucas: Yeah, let's go.

You went into the classroom and saw Wooyoung talking with his friends and of course your brother (btw you and Yunho don't go to school together because Yunho leaves earlier and you don't want to leave earlier). Wooyoung looked at you and started coming closer. You sat in your seat waiting for Yeri to come.

Wooyoung: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Oh hey Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: Why are you hanging around with Lucas so much?

Y/N: Because he is my friend.

Wooyoung: You came to school with him. You came into the classroom talking with him. You are always with him.

Y/N: Do you have a problem with it?

Wooyoung: Yes i do. You are my girlfriend and you can't be that close to other guy. You came to school in his car too. People will think he is your boyfriend.

Y/N: Well first of all you are not my boyfriend either so stop acting like one. And what problem do you have with Lucas? He is my friend and of course I'm gonna hang out with him. If you don't want me to come to school with him then you come to my house with your car and we'll go to school together.

Wooyoung: Okay. Tommorow I'll come to your house and we'll go to school together.

Y/N: Wait what? Really? I was being sarcastic!

Wooyoung: Well I'm not. I'm being serious.

Y/N: No thanks. You really don't need to.

Wooyoung: Look okay you are right I'm not your real boyfriend but if Eunji sees how close you are with Lucas she might know that we are just acting.