Hang out pt2

Y/N: Lucas I can't believe we are at the amusement park! I don't remember the last time i came here. I was maybe 9 or something like that? Thank you so much!!!

You were so happy and excited. You hugged Lucas. He smiled and hugged you back.

Lucas: You're welcome! I'm glad you like it!

Y/N: C'mooon let's go on rides!

You don't even know how many rides you went on. You probably went on every ride there was. You really enjoyed it a lot. It was one of the best days in your life. You finally decided to stop going on rides, and went to buy cotton candy.

Lucas: Here you go!
Lucas said and gave you cotton candy.

Y/N: Thanks! I really don't know how to thank you enough!
You said as you hugged him one more time.

Lucas: You're so cute. You don't need to thank me.

Y/N: I had so much fun! I couldn't start the week better!

Lucas: Let's hope whole week will be as good as today.

Y/N: Can we go on one more ride?

Lucas laughed.
Lucas: Okay but this is the last ride!

After all rides you felt dizzy but you didn't want to say anything to Lucas. While going to the car you felt even more dizzy you felt like you will faint. You stopped walking and Lucas looked at you.

Lucas: What's wrong?

Y/N: I just feel a little dizzy.

Lucas: You want to sit on the bench?

Y/N: No, I'm okay now. Let's go to the car.

You sat in the car and you didn't feel that much dizzy anymore. After a couple of minutes you didn't feel dizzy at all. The car ride was silent until Lucas spoke.

Lucas: Do you feel dizzy now?

Y/N: No. I'm fine now.

Lucas: I told you to not go on many rides because you'll feel dizzy.

Y/N: Yeah maybe i should've listened to you.
You both laughed.

Lucas: I'm glad you had fun.

Y/N: I don't remember the last time i had this much fun. I'll never forget this day!

Lucas: We're here. I hope you didn't come too late. Your mother might be mad at you.

Y/N: What time is it?

Lucas: It's 7:27pm.

Y/N: Omg it's already late. I hope mother won't be mad at me. Anyways thank you so much for today! I had so much fun!
You said as you kissed him on the cheek.

Lucas: I'm glad you had fun. I enjoyed it as well. Next time you will take me somewhere.

Y/N: What?

Lucas: I'm just kidding. See you tommorow!

You got out of the car and waved at Lucas. You went inside your house and saw your mom coming towards you.

Mom: Y/N I got so worried. Where were you?

Y/N: Don't worry mom. I told you I was with Lucas. First we went to the park and then to the amusement park. I really had a lot of fun!

Mom: So was it a date?

Y/N: No mom!!! Of course not! We are just friends! We just hung out as friends!

Mom: Lucas seems like a nice guys. Is he the one that came to pick you up with a car this morning?

Y/N: Yeah that's him. He really is a nice guy.

Mom: You should invite him one day. I want to meet him.

Y/N: Why do you want to meet him?

Mom: I want to meet my daughters friends.

Y/N: I don't know mom maybe one day.
You heard bell rang.

Y/N: Did dad come home earlier?

Mom: No he didn't. Yunho invited some friends over. Why don't you open the door?

Which friends did he invite? I hope it's not Wooyoung. You thought as you went to open the door. You opened the door and the first person you saw was Wooyoung. Great! I just needed you right now!

Mingi: Oh hey Y/N! What's up?

Y/N: Hey Mingi. Nothing much by the way Yunho is in his room.

Wooyoung: Where is his room?

Y/N: Follow me.

You said as you closed the door and started going towards Yunhos room.

Y/N: Here it is.

Mingi: Thanks.
Mingi said as he went inside.

Wooyoung: Did you have good time with Lucas?

Y/N: Why do you care?

Wooyoung: I just want to know. I'm your friend just like Lucas right?

Y/N: Yeah I did have fun. Now please go because my brother is waiting for you.

Wooyoung went inside Yunhos room and you went to your room. You saw one unread message. It was from Yeri.

Yeri❤: Hey Y/N. I just want to tell you that tommorow i won't go to school. I need to go to the hospital for doctor check up. I just wanted to let you know so you don't worry.

Y/N: Oh okay but it will be boring without you.

Yeri:❤: So where did Lucas take you?

Y/N: I had so much fun! First we went to the park and talked and then we went to the amusement park and had so much fun!

Yeri❤: I'm so happy for you! So do you like Lucas?

Y/N: He's a great friend. But i don't like him like that.

Yeri❤: Well he is better than Wooyoung right?

Y/N: Of course he is. After today me and Wooyoung are both cold towards each other.

Yeri❤: So will you stop being his fake girlfriend?

Y/N: I don't know.

Yeri❤: I gotta go my mom is calling me. Byee!

Y/N: Byee!

You turned on the TV to watch some kdramas when someone opened your door. You saw Wooyoung.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Wooyoung: Don't worry I told your brother I'm going to the bathroom. I'm here because we need to talk.