Secret

You woke up and checked your phone. Two unread messages. You opened them and they are both from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung❤💕: Hey Y/N!
I'll come pick you up today at 1pm so be ready! Love you❤

Really? He will just tell me this without even asking me if i can go? You thought as you got out of your bed. You did your morning routine and went downstairs to have breakfast. You didn't see your parents anywhere. You decided to eat some cereal because you weren't hungry. After you finished eating it was already 11am. You went back to your room and choosed an outfit for today. After you wore your clothes you brushed your hair and put on some simple makeup. You looked at the clock and it was 12:10pm. You went to Yunhos room because you still didn't see your parents. You opened his door and saw him playing games. You went closer to him and took off his handphones. He looked at you annoyed.

Yunho: What do you want?

Y/N: Where are mom and dad?

Yunho: They went out.

Y/N: Where?

Yunho: I don't know they just said 'we'll go out'.

Y/N: When did you wake up?

Yunho: At 9am.

Y/N: And you're playing games whole morning?

Yunho: Yeah. Is that a problem?

Y/N: Not really...

Yunho: Why are you dressed up?

Y/N: I'm going out.

Yunho: When and with who?

Y/N: With Wooyoung at 1pm.

Yunho: Okay but text mom and dad before you go.

Y/N: I will.
You said exiting his room.

You went back to your room and texted your mother. You went downstairs and waited for Wooyoung. After 15 minutes you heard a car and went outside. It was Wooyoung. You got inside his car and greeted him. You put on a seatbelt and he started the car.

Y/N: Where are we going?

Wooyoung: To the mall.

Y/N: Why?

Wooyoung: To go shopping...?

After a couple of minutes you arrived in front of the mall. You unbuckled your seatbelt and got inside. Wooyoung started going towards some store and you just followed him. He went inside Gucci store.

Y/N: Umm...Wooyoung? Isn't this too expensive?

Wooyoung: Of course not. I will buy anything for you.
He said and kissed your forehead.

Wooyoung: Come here. Look.

You followed Wooyoung and saw beautiful dress. It was red short dress. It was short but not too short. It was simple but beautiful at the same time.