Meeting him again

It was weekend. You got up, did your morning routine and went to eat breakfast.

Y/N: Hi mom!

Mom: Good morning Y/N.

Yunho: I can't believe you finally woke up. I thought you're dead.

Y/N: You won't get rid off me that fast bro.
Yunho laughed.

Yunho: I know.

Mom: Kids can you ever have a normal conversation?

Yunho and Y/N: No!

Yunho: Oh Y/N why don't you hang out with us today?

Y/N: Us?

Yunho: Me and my friends.

Y/N: You mean Yeosang, San, Mingi and Wooyoung?

Yunho: Yeah.

Y/N: Gladly but i don't want to be the only girl.

Yunho: You can bring Yeri if you want?

Y/N: I'm gonna text her.

~time skip~
You were getting ready for hanging out since Yeri agreed. You put on a shirt and a pair of black tight jeans. You brushed your hair. You put on some simple makeup and went to the living room.

Yunho: So sis you ready?
Yunho said looking up from his phone and looking at you.

Y/N: Yep. But we have to pick up Yeri.

Yunho: Okay, no problem. Let's go.

You were shopping in the mall. Yeri looked at some dresses and you were there, bored as hell. You looked at some dresses too but they weren't your style.

Yeri: Do you like this dress?

Y/N: If you like it, buy it.
You said a bit annoyed since Yeri has been trying to pick a dress for 20 minutes.

Yeri: I will go try it okay?

Y/N: Okay. I'll be here.

Wooyoung: Y/N are you two done?

Y/N: I was done a long time ago. Yeri is trying her 57th dress. She just can't pick a dress.

Wooyoung: Will she be done soon?

Before you could answer him you heard someone calling your name.

???: Y/N!?

You turned around. Once you saw the man you couldn't believe it. You couldn't believe who was standing in front of you. He was really tall and handsome. If he didn't recognize you, you probably wouldn't recognize him. He looked like a model.

Y/N: Yeonjun!! What are you doing here!!?
You said as you went to hug him. You were hugging him really tightly. He finally broke the hug and looked at you.

Yeonjun: I can't believe i saw you!! I missed you so much!!

Y/N: I missed you too! I thought i'll never see you again!!

Yeonjun: You didn't change much. Only thing that changed is your beauty. You are so beautiful Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks. If you didn't call me i probably wouldn't recognize you. You are so tall! You didn't really change much you were always handsome, but you are hella tall!