Relationship

Wooyoung: ....Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?

What? What did he just say? Did i hear that right? He...likes me? Do i like him? I mean i don't know...

Wooyoung interrupted your thoughts.

Wooyoung: If you don't feel the same i understand. But please don't let my confession ruin our friendship.

Y/N: No...I...I like you too.

It's worth to try. You thought.

Wooyoung: Wait...really?
He said with a huge smile.

Y/N: Yes!
You smiled back at him.

Wooyoung: So Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Yes!

He hugged you really tight. You hugged him back. Gosh he smells so good! You thought.

Y/N: Umm...W-Wooyoung i can't breathe.

Wooyoung: Oh sorry. I guess i'm too excited.
He said as he broke the hug.

You just looked at each others eyes for a couple of seconds and then he started coming closer. Before you knew it he kissed you. You felt his soft lips on your lips. The kiss was gentle and it lasted for a couple of seconds. He pulled away, looked at your eyes and spoke.

Wooyoung: So i'm your first boyfriend?

Y/N: Looks like it.
You said and looked down.

He held your chin and made you face him.

Wooyoung: Why didn't you date before?

Y/N: I was never a type of person to date. Maybe i was afraid. Afraid of losing someone that i really love. Afraid of getting hurt by someone i really love.

Wooyoung: Don't worry, i'll never hurt you.
He said and kissed your forehead. He took your arm and you two started walking down the street.

Wooyoung: Do you think Yunho will be happy?

Y/N: I'm sure he will. How did you get the courage to confess?

Wooyoung: Actually Yeonjun helped me. He told me to confess.

Y/N: Really?

Wooyoung: Yeah. He told me that you probably like me too and i believed him.

Y/N: He knows me too well.

~in your house~
Wooyoung drove you home and you got inside. You didn't see anyone and just went straight to your room. You did your night routine and laid in your bed. You had really good time with Wooyoung.

I can't believe i have a boyfriend and it's Wooyoung. He is like the last person i thought i will date. You thought.

~the next day~
You heard someone yelling and you opened your eyes, seeing your brother in your room.

Yunho: Finally!!!

Y/N: What are you doing in my room?

Yunho: Trying to wake you up!

Y/N: Well i'm awake now, you can go.

Yunho: I know when i leave you'll just fall asleep again. You do that every time!

Y/N: What time is it?

Yunho: It's time for you to wake up!

Y/N: I'm serious! What time is it?