Lucifer x male fallen angel!reader

(Y/n) is an angel who was punished for falling in love with his own brother, beside the fact that he has his eyes, hair, halo and wings painted in a diferent color than the other angels. Now he is lost in a deep darkness. He can't open his eyes or move his body.

Suddenly, (y/n) feels like someone lifting his weakened body and start to walk with him. After a short time, (y/n) hears a door closing. "Drive back to the castel. And fast!" someone ordered and suddenly the vehicle start moving. 'Oh God.. What will happen now..? I'll be killed again? Why do I have to look so strange.. I look like a creep! That's why God ordered the Divine Guards to punish me...' and then his thoughts are interrupted by a warm hand placed on his forehead and the same dominant voice from before start to be heared in the car. "Open your eyes. Everything will be alright." Whith this, as by magic, (y/n)'s eyes start to open, but they were welcomed by darkness again. 'I forgot... I'm still wearing the bandages so my eyes will not be seen by other angels..'

He felt the stranger's hand trying to take of his bandages and so, (y/n) jumped away from the man, putting his hands on his face "No! Don't touch them!" The warm hand was placed again on the others head and started gently to pet the angel's head once more "Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

The car stoped and the mysterious person tooked him again in his arms and stepped out of the car. "Come, my dear. I'll help you walk inside." but (y/n) takes some steps back "W-Who are you, sir..?" "Oh, forgive my rudeneedd. I'm Lucifer, the ruler of Hell. Pleasure to meet you." "Y-Your majesty! Forgive me! It's a plasure to meet you, sir. My name is (Y/n)." the angel bowed respectfully in front of the Hell's ruler, then he is lifted again. "The plasure is mine, my dear. Such a beautiful name, but also a strange one for an angel. Anyway, now lets go inside to take care of your wounds"

~ latert ~

After Lucifer asked (y/n) some questions for making his files as a new member of hell's population, the ruler decided to ask the mysterious angel some... intimate questions. "So... you are an angel, right?" " Y-Yes sir..." "Why are you down here then?" (y/n) started to feel guilty again just thinking of the reason of his death. "B-Because.. I fall in love with my brother..." "That's all? Love is something no one can control. I can tell that from my own experience." the ruler sayed with a husky voice that made (y/n) to blush a little. " You have done something else to be sended down here with a letter for me that says 'He is your problem now. Take care of him' " The ruler looks at (y/n) with interest in his eyes. "W-Well..." "I think is about what you have under those bandages and the gorgeous halo, am I right my dear?" "I-I won't say is like that.. but y-yes, your Majesty.." Lucifer leave his desk and go in front of (y/n) "May I?" he asked and the angel approved with a little hesitation and Lucifer start to cut the bandages from the angel's arms and heal them. Then he kneels in front of the angel and put his hand on the bandage that are covering the angel's eyes "Don't be afarid my dear." he tells the angel who started to tremble. Lucifer cut with his claws the bandages and uncover a pair of (e/c) eyes. Now (y/n) could see the face of Hell's ruler and start blushing more then he did before. "Oh, but you have such beautiful eyes. They look just like two beautiful roses, my dear." "T-Thank you your majesty.." then he cuted the bandages that are covering the wings and discovers a gorgeous pair of (w/c) wings. "They killed you just for having such beautiful eyes, wings and halo? The angels in those days are more and more stupid then I could imagen.." "T-They had their reason.." Lucifer cuted the last pair of bandages who were covering (y/n) neck "And why is that?" "Because I was working in the Divine Library as the angel who is writing the human's names in the Book of Deaths.. they were thinking that I was an angel of death and I was killing inocent people..." then Lucifer sawed a long cut surrounding the pale porcelain nack. "How dare them!! Cutting such soft skin and making you cover such amazing eyes and wings. Every angel I knowed that had the job of writing in the Book of Deaths had diferent eyes, halo and wings. They were special in their way. Like you my dear." (Y/n) is surprised by what Lucifer just told him. "I-It was normal to look so strange..?" "Yes my dear. But my question is.. Who did this to you?" and he put his hand on the cuted neck, softly touching the wound. " M-My brother..." "What..?" "My brother killed me saying that my death will bring safety to heaven. That an abomination like me dosen't belong in heaven.." "What a fool. No wonder why God sended you here. I think he wanted you to be in a safe place and continue your job from here." "But.."

Lucifer takes (y/n) face in his palms and kissed gently the angel's soft lips, who started to cry. The (e/c) eyed angel blushed at the Hell's rulers gesture, but let himself melt in the kiss. Seconds and minutes passed before the two angels stoped kissing. "Now you won't be hurted again. I'll take care of you, my dear. You can stay here with me. I'll be really happy to have you here." "Are you sure? Don't you have a familiy?" "Yes I do, my dear. But me and my wife broke up years ago. We still are together when is about our daughter and ruling Hell. Beside, my daugther, Charlie, won't mind to have you as her second dad and Lilith will surely be glad to meet you." "W-What are you saying..? Y-Your majesty.. I-I think I'm not good enough for..." "(Y/n) don't lie to me. I can hear your heart beating really fast every time I'm caming near you. And is not fear. Besides, I can hear your thoughts dearie" (Y/n) start to blush again, being a little frustrated that Lucifer guessed that he fallen in love with the handsome ruler at the first sight. "Don't worry. You already winned my unbeating heart, dear (y/n)." he kissed the angel again, taking him up into his arms. "Lets go to my bedroom. You look very tired. You need a good rest."

(Y/n) smiled at the gentle gestures and start whispering "Thank you for giving me a chance to be loved.." "Who are you thanking, my love?" "To God. You were right. He knowed how much I suffered and he gived me a chance at be loved." Lucifer kissed his forehead then his lips. "I think I'm lucky too. He gived me a truly sweet angel to be by my side." (Y/n) laught and Lucifer get him to his bedroom, placing his new lover on the bed where he fall asleep like a baby. "Haha. Such a sweet angel.." He get in the bed next to the sleeping angel, covering their bodys with the blanket and falled asleep hugging his new lover.

~ in the morning ~

Lucifer waked up first and when he wanted to get up from the bed, he felt something grab his shirt. He looks at (y/n) and saw the angel waking up. He lays back on the bed and hug his lover. "How was your sleep, my dear?" "I haven't slept this good in years.. Thanks." "You don't have to thank me, my love." then he start to kiss his neck and play with his wing's feathers, making (y/n) a moaning mess. "My dear, you have such fluffy feathers. I could play with your wings all day." he brushed his hand along (y/n)'s wing's bone to the base. At that sensation, (y/n) start laughting "S-Stop! Y-You're tickling me!" "Oh~ Is that so~?" And Lucifer started playing more with (y/n) feathers and kissing his soft neck. Hell's ruler got on top of his lover, undressing him and kiss, bite and suck every inch of his pale skin. "L-Lucifer.. W-What are you.." "Daddy!! I'm home!" a feminine voice echo in the big castel "And I brought Vaggie with me!" "Hello your majesty" Lucifer sighs and stoped kissing (y/n) "W-Who's that..?" the young angel asked the older one, breathing heavily "My dear daughter and her girlfriend" "O-Oh" "Would you like to meet them, my love?" "Y-Yes. If I'm not bothering you." (Y/n) blushed when Lucifer kissed him again and the ruler gived to his lover a big smile "You aren't bothering anyone, my love. She will be happy to meet you. Not to mention that she will jump happilly when she'll find out about us." "L-Lucifer!" he blushed embarrassed "Haha. Lets go then." "Daddy?" "Coming pumpkin~" And so, Lucifer helped (y/n) putting his cloths back, then take him in his arms in bride style and both go down stairs to meet Lucifer's lovely daughter.

~~~
Well that's it. Hope I didn't misunderstood what Weirdo_For_Life__ (from wattpad) requested. And hope you all like it. If I had mistakes please tell me so I can correct them.
See ya in the next chapter.
~~~