Lucifer x male fallen angel!reader (Part II)

~~~
This is the second part for Weirdo_For_Life__  (from wattpad) request. In this chapter will be included fluff and bdsm scenes (because why not; Lucifer like to tease, torture and play with his partener, beside a savage and crazy 'match' with his partner, if you know what I mean). Also, if you don't like those things, don't read it.
Enjoy!
~~~

After a wonderful family dinner where Charlie couldn't stop smiling that her dad finally founded someone that makes him happy again and Lilith that didn't let Lucifer talk with (y/n) because she talked with the (w/c) winged angel the whole time, before the desert, Vaggie stood up and went to the girl's bathroom. Charlie saw that and went after her girlfriend "Excuse me a little. I'll be back" "Sure my dear. Take your time~" Lucifer smiled at his daughter continuing to fight with his ex-wife over (y/n)'s attention. 

"Vaggie? Are you okey?" "Y-Yeah.." "I don't think so. What is it sweety?" "It's just.. How can your father trust so easily a stranger. He told us that he founded him just yesterday and in some hours they just hoocked up? What the fuck!?" "Vaggie, please.. I haven't seen my father so happy since he and mom divorced.." Vaggie started to regret what she just told to her girlfriend and huged her starting to apologize. "You are right.. Both your parents felt so bad about it before your mother founded her happyness into one of her cooks and now is your father's time to be happy. I'm sorry mi amor" "Don't worry. I know you want that everyone to be happy." "Mi pequeño demonio ~!" They kissed, smiling to each other and got back to Charlie's family where they saw (y/n) apologizing to Lilith and Lucifer "What happend here?" "Lilith and I started to fight over (y/n) attention  and he ended up scolding us for acting so immature" "I-I'm sorry.. I-I didn't mean it.. I just didn't want you two to fight..." Lilith took (y/n) in a warm hug "It's okey dear. You were right. Some time Lucifer and I are acting just like two kids. But I'm so happy that he finded someone that makes him happy. You are really a special angel." "Yeah. And it's my angel!" Lucifer shows his tongue to Lilith like a little kid "Oh~ It's on buddy!" "The desert it's here!!" Charlie, Vaggie and (y/n) sayed together when the little demons entered the dining room with the sweets, before Lucifer and Lilith cound start fighting again.

After dinner, Lilith was the first one to leave "Hope to see you soon (y/n). Mabye we can go at a coffee shop and talk some more." "It will be my pleasure" and with that Lilith huged her daughter and her ex-husband then she went home. "It was a pleasure to meet you mister (y/n). I'm sorry that I acted so strange around you." "It's okey Vaggie my dear. I know how is it to have strangers around you and don't know if you and your dear ones are in danger or not." "How so?" "Well... When I was still an angel in heaven, I was every time scared that my brother will hurt me or my sweet little puppy. That dog was everything for me. He trusted me, he cared about me, we protected each other. He was my special little guy and I'm happy that God sended him too to Lucifer. I couldn't imagen my life without that little ball of fluff" "Puppy?! Where?!" Charlie started to search for the dog with a big smile on her face. "Hahaha! My love, would you mind if you'll let the puppy play with Charlie and Vaggie?" " Not at all! I'll bring him in a second!" (y/n) went to bring the fluff ball.

Lucifer looked after him with a wide smile then turned his head to the girls "Charlie? I have a question for you, my sweet pumpkin." "What is it daddy?" "What do you two think of (y/n)?" Vaggie looked at the powerful ruler and answered "Well he is kind of funny and have a really peacefull aura. He is also like a little kid just like Charlie." "Hey!" Charlie exclaimed making her girlfriend to laught. "And yes. He is really funny and it seems like he was through a lot before you founded him, daddy. He looks just like a kid even if he is an adult but also like a maternal and paternal figure at the same time. I really like him. Why do you ask this daddy?" "Well.. I was thinking if you'd like to have (y/n).. as your second father." Charlie looked at her dad for a long time then she jumped on him, hugging him tight "Yes yes yes!!" "Haha. I'm glad that you accept him, my dear." "Way I won't accept him? He makes you really happy, he makes mom feel like a teenager who is going out with her best friend, he gives Vaggie a peaceful aura and he makes me feel like my family is back together!" she looks in her dad's eyes "He really is a special person, dad. Don't miss this chance. Take him before is to late."