Lucifer x female angel!reader

Chapter requested by DetectiveDuck19 (wattpad)

~~~~~~

The sun was already up on the beautiful blue sky, far away from the touch of any creature, shining bright while the birds were singing without being seen. You could tell that the nature was telling a story thru the beautiful tweets with which God blessed those small creatures. Anyone would lose themselves in such scenario while laying on the soft grass, letting the breeze caress their skin like the touch of a warm hand on the cheek. They could stay there forever in peace and silence, listening to the beautiful voice of the pure nature. "Hey! Are you listening to me?!" a person yelled, trying to get someone's attention. "Come on! Father wants to see all of us! Come on brother!" Oh... that person is trying to get my attention. Even if I don't want to, I opened my eyes meeting a pair of blue ones. Blue like the sky. With pale skin like the fluffy clouds you could easily find on the blue sky. "Come on... Stop being so lazy! If we don't go now Father will be mad at us!" and such a beautiful voice that sounds exactly like the one Mother Nature has.

But wait a second. It wasn't just a person. There wasn't just one pair of blue eyes. You couldn't tell if there were two persons if you had your eyes closed because they shared the same angelic voice. "Gabriel... (Y/n)..." Yes. My dear brother and his best friend. Even if they shared the same appearances, they were simply friends. Sometimes... they really annoy me with their innocence.

~later that day~

Ah yes... I was scolded again by Father because I was late and that I was lazing around the Garden of Eden where the newest creations of Father were leaving without worries. (Y/n) reminded me that they were called humans, the creatures that supposed to populate the planet Father made in six days. Everyone says that they are meant to do great things. But I say that they will destroy the peace Father created. Or at least that's what I think about the male from the garden. Adam. I can't stand him or how he is acting around the other human... Father thought that Adam needed someone who will give birth to his child. So he took a rib from him and made Lilith. She is so pure... And she wants to have a child to love and take care of and show the world they live in. But Adam is like a bug... Always trying to get her pregnant that he won't leave her alone for one second. Because of that, Lilith started to be sad and she's trying as hard as she could to hide somewhere in the garden to have just a second to breath. "You are looking at her again? You should leave them alone to do their job. Especially her. She should know her place and stop hiding and go back to Adam and give birth to a child already." Shut up... I don't want to hear you... "Sometimes I think she is a failure. She thinks too much. She should just do what Adam is telling her. After all, that's her meaning in this world."

This... is the last drop. "So, you are telling me that the female's job is to obey the male's will because that's why Father created her?" I asked (Y/n) without looking at her. "Well yes. After all she was born from Adam, so she should listen to him because without him, she won't have existed." I turned to face (Y/n). I could feel how my face started to warm up, but not a kind warm. The one who's making your essence boil in your entire body. "You are telling me that all females should just obey whatever the males told them to do, ha?" I start walking towards her. She turned her body to face me, probable wanting to say something else, but I'm already with my hand around her neck. She's looking at me with fear. "W-What are you d-do..." "Should I remind you that you have the same gender as she does? Not to mention that you are the last angel Father created. After SHE was created." She froze, not telling another soul. "If we have to follow exactly what Father "told us" about the females, then you should listen to me..." She start shaking like a leaf. "L-Lucifer... D-Don't tell me that... That you fall in love with that human?!"