Lucifer x male!reader

At the Hazbin Hotel the music is overwhelmingly loud and there are many people in the young princes's hotel. Charlie organized a big party for her father's birthday and invited the family members and their friends to the hotel to celebrate. But who knows who might show up from nowhere and distroy the fun? Lets find out. 

~~~~~~~

~ a day before ~
You were working in the kitchen, washing the dishes from the dinner when someone brusque enter the room and jumped on your back "(Y/n)! Please help me!!" It was Charlie who looked really panicked. "Charlie? What is it dear?" You closed the water and grabbed a hand towel to dry a little your hands before you took her cute little face between your palms. "Pancake what happened? Tell me who made you cry and I'll bit the hell out of him!" "I have a very big problem!! Can you help me?! Pleaaaaaase!!" " Sure. Anything for you sweety."

~ in the present ~

You are here because Charlie has asked you to help with the culinary dishes that are served at the party because you are one of the few employees of the hotel who knows how to cook any kind of foods. Even if you do not like to be at this party because of some old dark memories, you still help the little princess because he is dear to you. Because you love her as your own child. And because when she comed to you a day before you couldn't say 'no' to her when she putted the puppy face in the game. You just couldn't resist.

In this moment you are in the kitchen starting to prepare the final desert that will be served at the birthday party. "The dessert menu that our chef made for this evening is made of Burnt Custard, Butterscotch Pudding, Mocha Baked Alaskas, Shoofly Cupcakes, Strawbarry Ice Cream Charlotte, Figgy Apple Brie Tart, Old-Fashoned Honey Baked Apples, Apple Roly-Poly, Peach Bavarian, Apple Dumplings with Sauce, Apple Bavarian Torte, Apple Jelly Candies, Apple-Spice Angel Cake, Caramel Apple Poke Cake, Apple Cider Cupcakes with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Buttercream, Apple Caramel, Apple Cheesecakes, Caramel Apple Cheesecake Napoleons, normal Cheesecake, Chocolate Pudding and a variety of cookies!" you heared Charlie presenting the deserts you made to the guests and her father. Then Husk walks into the kitchen and begins to take the sweets at the tables while you're on a ladder, arranging the apple blossoms on the cake. You made a thirteen floors apple cake.

"Oh my dear. You really put your chef at work, no joke." You heared Lucifer's voice laughting with his daughter. After you finished the cake, you started to clean the kitchen, when Husk and and Alastor got in the room "(y/n), is the cake do... Wooooow! That is a huge ass cake!" sayed Husk. "Why so white and with so little red places?" asked Alastor. "Because it's for Lucifer, Alastor. If it was for you biscuit, toàn bộ chiếc bánh sẽ có màu đỏ với các hình trang trí động vật màu đen và đáng sợ, như hộp sọ hươu và một con quỷ nai săn các động vật khác." "What?" "Ih.. I sayed if it was for you biscuit, the whole cake would be red with black and creepy animal decorations, like deer skulls and a deer demon hunting other animals. Now did you understood?" "Yes! Sorry old friend but I don't speak vietnamese." "Sorry. Some times I forget that.." Husk and Alastor took the cake to the dinning room and before they left the room you finished to wash the dishes and start walking back to your room before Lucifer will find out that you cooked everything. He knows the best how good you can cook and after he tastes from the cake, you know very well that he will find out. No one knows to make his favourite deserts like you do.

You and Lucifer have a complicated past. First good friends, then lovers , then you are kicked out of his life when he and Lilith decided to get married. You felt betrayed when you found out that they were a couple for almost a year behind your back. You felt like all those six years together with him were a lie. Today are 219 years since you two break up, since Lucifer married Lilith, since she got pregnant with the little Charlotte and since you decided that you want to be as far away from him as possible.