Lucifer x female human!reader

So I don't know how good this chapter will be, but I hope you all will like it. I know that I was asked to make a rough action in this chapter and I mabye didn't do it like that, but I didn't had inspiration. Honestly, I'm not that good at making heterosexual stories but I sayed to try my best!

So this chapter was requested by @Queenofdragonfire.  (from Wattpad)
______________________________________________

It's a rainy night in the middle of November. The cold air is getting inside (Y/n) bedroom through the window that is wide open. The girl stays on a chair near the window, looking outside at the dark streets. She is really pissed off that she is forced by her parents to baby-sit her little brother. The little boy is getting on her nerves because she gets every time in truble because of him. The little emo brat is like a devil. Suddenly (Y/n) hears her little brother talking strange by himself and that makes her even more annoyed. She get up and goes in the basement, slamming the door in the wall behide it.

"Okey you little brat! What the fucking hell are you doing here talking by yourself in an unknown language?!" she yells at (b/n) before she could see what her brother was doing. When she look at what (b/n) was doing she gets pale when she saw her brother with a knife in his hand, read to cut his hand. (Y/n) rushed and took the knife in her hand before (b/n) could cut himself. "What the fuck are you thinking?!" her little brother was about to answer her, but she didn't let him to open his mouth "I know! You weren't thinking! What did you want to do?! Why did you want to cut your hand?! Are you nuts?!" "I'm not! And I'm doing a very important think! Now give me back the knife and get the hell out!"

She slaps her brother's cheek, making him jump in surprise. "I won't do such a stupid think!" she put the knife on the top shelf where her brother can't get there, then she takes a napkin and start to clean her wounded hand. "I got enough truble because of you! I could have been with my friends watching a movie or going in a club, but no! You had to break a fucking window and now I'm the one who have to stay with you and support every fucking stupid shit you are doing!" she yells again at her brother, then she send him in his room. He left the basement, leaving (Y/n) alone to clean his mess.

"That stupid brat.. What the hell was he even trying to do with this creepy drawings on the floor?! Calling the devil?! Ih.. some day I'll teach him a leson that he won't forget..." she was about to clean the chalk from the floor when she heared a masculine voice from behide here "And you summoned me just to listen to you yelling at your brother?" She turns scared to see a tall hansome man with blonde hair, pale face and yellow-like-snake eyes staying behide her. She got even more scared at the idea of a stranger being in her house and took a pillow from the couch and threw it in his face. The stranger growl at the childish manners that the human girl shows. (Y/n) then run to the stairs, trying to call the police while she is trying to get out from the basement, but she is taken up by the mysterious man and smashed in a split of a second on the couch, her phone now lying broken on the floor. "Get off of me you creep! How did you get in my house?!" "You summoned me you little bitch!" he growls at her, so he won't start to yell angrily and scare the little human "I did what now?! I didn't 'summoned anyone!"

The mysterious man gets mad and squeezed more her wrists. "You summoned me with your blood!" After he tells her that, she knew what was going on. Her brother was really going to summon the devil and because she took the knife in her hand, she got hurt and some blood dripped on that creepy drawing on the floor. "It wasn't my fault! My brother was summoning you, not me!" "But your blood is on my summoning pentagram, not his. Now, my dear. My time is really precious. I don't have time for foolish childish games. I have many contracts to make and souls to take, and you now are wasting my time. If you don't want to ask for something to give your soul to me then I must punish you for summoning the devil for no reason." (Y/n) start to struggle to get out from Lucifer's grip, but he is much stronger then her.