Lucifer x victorian male!reader

The streets are empty, quiet and the only sound that can be heard tonight is the clogged music from the clubs and the sound of rain. This calms the (s/c) scoly skined demon and gives him some hope that nobody will hear him. Stands on one of the branches of a very tall tree at the entres in the northern forest of the Pentagram City, close to a part of the hell's king's castle's garden. (Y/n) leaves the rain to wet him, enjoying the cold rain which rarely falls from the hell's crimson sky that start to look much more in a puprle tone. Even since he was alive, he loved sitting in the rain. This always calmed him down if he was mad, sad or on the edge of a mental breakdown. He listen to the rain's rhythm, closing his eyes and let himself be carried by the memories of the past.

Meantime,at the castle, in a big study room, at the hard wooden desk, sits the Hell's ruler, Lucifer himself. He is so bored by his paper work that he started to play with the snack that always stay on his white hat. Lilith is gone in vacantion to find some 'food', because when you are a succubus or an incubus you need more then one partner to be satisfied and Lucifer can't do anything. Lilth suggested him something ones, but he can't find himself in the state of being her husband but doing it with someone else.

~ Flashback ~

"My dear husband, I can't stand and watch you suffering like this. But I also can't control my succubus part of me. I know this will be mabye hard for both of us, but I think you should find some one that will stay with you here and satisfy your own sexual desires. Even if I want to be just with you.. I-I.." "Lilith." he takes her pale face between his black skined hands "My dear, I don't think is a good idea. I don't want to look like a bad husband even if I'm the king of all demons. I love you and I can't imagine doing it with someone else behide your back." "But it won't be behide my beack if I know and let you to do it! Lucifer, I don't want you to suffer because I have to leave and have sex with other demons and humans because of my stupid demonic nature! Please! Charlie will understand! I understand! Please Lucy! Find someone to be your lover beside me. Someone who will love you like I do. Someone who will love you for being you, not the devil, not an ex-angel, just for being you, to see what I saw in you when we becomed lovers.."

~ End Flashback ~

He just coudln't find anyone who will see him as his wife did. He sighs and look out on the window that is next to his desk, to see the rain outside. Rain in hell is very rare, but his father told him when he was an angel that when an other angel lose someone dear, an angel friend, a family member or the human he was taking care of, the rain will fall in heaven, earth and hell.

He was remembering those happy moments when he was little with his brother learning from their father how to be good angels, when he start to hear a voice. A really sweet angelic voice, singing ouside in the rain. That voice made the ruler to jump from his chair and go out side with an umbrella, start searching for the source of that crystalline voice.

Under the wide and starry sky,

He didn't find the one who was singing in the south garden

Dig the grave and let me lie.

Neither in the wast one

Glad did I live and gladly die,
And I laid me down with a will.

But he found it in the north one. Near the garden of roses, outside the castle territory to the north forest, on a branch from the nearest tree sits a really young male demon like dragon. He looked like a person from the victorian era if you look good at how he is dressed.

This be the verse you grave for me:
Here he lies where he longed to be;

The song is very sad thought Lucifer, but it describes the mood you can have in this rainy day. He listen to it in silence, not wanting to scare the dragon demon and make him stop his song.