Part 8: Game Plan

By the next morning, Loki's arms were still wrapped around (YN), with her arms holding his closer to her. She gradually started to wake up when she felt him move behind her. "Hey,"She yawned out, and turned to look at him. "Morning," he said and pulled her close to kiss her forehead. "We should get ready. We need to leave this place," she told him. He looked at her dejectedly, "You're going to keep ruining the moment like that, aren't you?" She shot him a look in response, one that he knew meant, 'really?' He sighed dramatically and started to sit up, "Fine. Be that way, but I'm taking my time with this. I don't doubt that Thor will have a plan of his own."

"Even if he does, we still need to find him or I do at least," She said as she watched him get out of bed to get dressed again. "Well, then I will leave that task to you, while I keep the Grand Master entertained," he told her. "You're joking right? I could use your help."

"And what I intend to do is help, you just need to trust me," he said, and continued getting dressed while also tossing her clothing at her on the bed. She caught them without any trouble and sat them in a pile in front of her. "Not until I have a shower," she said. He paused for a moment and looked back at her, "Where do you plant to-" He stopped as she pointed to the large bath like hot tube that she was in the other day. He looked at it for a moment before thinking things ever and turning back to her. She shrugged, as they both had the same idea. His eyes squinted partway as he watched (YN) get out of the bed, and made her  way to the water to soak in for a while. 

"Honestly this feels great on my back," she told him. Without any further hesitation he followed her into the water. "We'll clean up, and then we get back to business. Fair enough?" He told her. She shrugged, "sure," she said. 

After an hour or two of time together, (YN) had begun exploring the building again, this time going back to the place she came to before. She knew that this must have been the room that the Hulk was being kept in, so hopefully Thor would be near by as well. As she got closer to the hallway she needed to be at, she stopped when she heard the sound of someone talking. She hid by the corner and listened in, then heard the woman from before, the scrapper talking, followed by the sound of Hulk laughing. She stayed where she was at the corner, letting the two walk by here as they talked about training. Once they were away, she went straight for Hulk's room and found Thor. "Hey! You aren't dead!" She said, to which he turned around and saw her standing there, about as relieved as he was. "Oh thank god," he said as she rushed over to him. 

"What are you doing here, I thought you were left back on earth?" Thor asked her. "No, after the bifrost was made, I somehow got sucked in. Loki and I were launched out here but I don't remember much since I was knocked out," She explained. "Where is Loki now?" He asked. "More than likely telling stories to the crazy guy with face pain that had you play against the Hulk. . . you won by the way," she added, to which he smirked, "Thank you, I know." 

"All that being said, how are we leaving this place?" she asked, wanting to get down to business. Thor smirked and walked over to the window where he pointed to the jet that was on the ground outside. "With that," he said. "Thor. . . that's a jet. Jet's aren't made for space travel." "Then explain how Hulk got here?"

"I don't know how he even survived, but that thing is definitely not going to last with all of us on it," she argued. "We need a better plan." She sat down on the bed in the room, as he looked out the window, "I still think that we need to try this first. If anything, perhaps we can find something in there to fight with in there, your earthly weapons, a gun as they are called."

"I still have my powers remember?" She told him. "Then why haven't you used them?" He asked, seeming confused. "Loki was worried that I would be thrown into the next fight if face paint saw what I could do, which is a huge possibility, but also an advantage that we have." Thor heard her out and nodded, then looked to (YN), "Loki said this?"

"Yes?" She answered, now she was confused. He smirked back to her, "Ahhh I see. So he still cares, I knew it," he muttered the last part, but she could still hear him and rolled her eyes. "Anyway, what do we do now?"

"We wait until Hulk comes back with his new Valkrie friend. I have a plan."