Part 11: Getting Through Space

On the ship, (YN) found her way to a bedroom, but remembering what events would happen on the Grand Master's other ship, she stopped at the bed, wondering if she should lay down on it. "Maybe the floor would be cleaner," she said to herself. She turned around to leave the room only to walk straight into Loki as he entered. "Why do you keep doing that?" She asked him as she held her nose. "It would seem as though my timing is always perfect," he joked. "That is absolute bullshit," she said. He snickered, and put his arms around her.

"So," he started, "You seemed very worried for me earlier. . . almost as if, you thought you lost me?" She looked up at him, giving him a look that read, 'really?' "Am I wrong?" he asked with a sly smirk. "You're wrong about a lot of things," she said to him, "but, not always," she answered, giving him a calm, cool attitude. He smirked at her, as he always did when he found her calm confidence to be charming. Holding her closer he kissed the top of her head, surprising her since he didn't often show signs of affection towards her. "You were amazing out there, fighting them as you did," he said. She wrapped her arms around his waist to hold him closer to her. "Yeah well," she said, "You were petty damn good yourself." He gave her a look, like he was holding back a laugh. "You found it very attractive I'm sure," he said to her. "Don't ruin it," she told him, only prompting him to laugh. (YN) did as well, "yes, you look very sexy in your fighting gear. Especially with the helmet," she confessed, giving him a sassy sense of confidence. "Do I? I sense you're holding back," he answered, she snickered and pulled back, "go take a cold shower before this becomes too inappropriate." 

He pulled her back into his hold with a more seductive gaze, "What if I want it to be?" He asked, and she played the same game as him, "Then you might want to use your magic to clean this place up for the moment." He liked her answer, and waved his hand by his side to do that. She looked around the room and saw the illusion of them in her skyline home in the city with a starry sky showing in the glass windows. "I like it," she said. "Not as much as I love this," he told her, looking down at her. She raised a brow then looked down to find he had set her in a small (f/c) silk pajama set, with shorts that were underwear length, and a crop spaghetti strap top. "You couldn't help yourself could you?" She asked. He purred, "Do I ever?" She smirked for a change, and pulled him into a rough kiss to bring him back to the bed.

She laid under the sheets with him, an arm over his chest holding his shoulder, with his arm around her to keep her near. "Can I ask you something?" She asked as she laid her head down, looking at the New York City skyline view he created for them. "Of course," he answered. "You mentioned to me, years ago when I was your captive, that you were adopted. Thor later explained it all to me. . . but. . . I wanted to know-" "No," he answered, cutting her off. "No?" "No. I don't want to show you. . . it isn't pleasant," he said, knowing exactly what she was about to ask of him. "Loki, I-" "Trust me, you don't want to know. . . . Nothing but a race of beasts." She was quiet for a moment, then said, "Trust me. . . I won't reject you." He looked over to her, and she looked up to him. They said nothing to one another, and yet, he gave in. He trusted her, and let down a magic made guard around him so that she would see him as Jotun. His blue skin, the tribal like markings running up and down his arms, and his red eyes, scared as they waited for her reaction. She didn't utter sound, much less a word. She moved in closer to him, and left a gentle trail of kisses from his chest up to his neck. He hand ran over his arm then held his side. He sighed quietly, and closed his eyes as she continued, before finally kissing him. "I love it. . . and I love you," she whispered. Hearing her say this surprised him, but relaxed him. He gently pulled her head back to him to kiss her again, and kept her this way for a while longer.

Some hours later in the night, out in the main area of the ship, where Thor had his 'throne' he sat there, watching the stars pass by as they traveled to earth from space. Loki walked over to him standing by his side. "So. . . Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to earth?" he asked him. Thor had his arms crossed as he looked over at his brother. "Yes, of course. People of earth love me. I'm very popular over there." 

"Let me rephrase that. . . do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to earth?" Loki asked again.  "Probably not to be honest," Thor said, though Loki gave a smile and had a small laugh to the comment. "I wouldn't worry brother. I feel like everything is going to work out fine." The two brothers looked on ahead out of the glass at the vast space around them. "And besides," Thor added. "Even if you can't or choose not to stay with our new Asgardian settlement, I'm sure (YN) would have no problem with you staying with her. . . she seems quite comfortable with it already," he teased. Loki seemed shocked for a moment as he answered, "Hey!" Thor snickered, "I only jest. . . it's good to see you finally have something to take seriously, I hope." 

"Of course I do," Loki answered, "She's genuine," he added, which surprised Thor to see him share that bit of information. Loki didn't say anything else, but Thor smiled nonetheless. The two were quiet for the moment, but their talk was soon over as they saw a larger than life space craft hover up in front of them.