Part 15: Infinity War

The small bomb went off between the four, introducing a new group of beings making their way onto the ship. The four went flying in different directions as the others ran in to fight.

"THANOS!" One of their own yelled, charging into the fray to pick a fight with (YN) first. She used her abilities to throw herself back from where this new big guy almost landed a punch on her. She then threw him to the side with her ability and tried to rejoin the group.

The leader of their group went for Tony and planted a magnetized device on his chest to stick him to a wall. Another girl with antennas moved towards Peter, who freaked out immediately and backed up as he shot at her, "Woah woah woah woah! Please don't put your eggs in me!"

Peter tied her up, but the leader of the group went after him next with a taser attack to keep Peter on the ground. Eventually, each of them had their hostages and tried to threaten one another. "Everybody stay where you are! Chill the F out!" the leader of the other group had his mask pulled back as he held a gun to Peter's head. "I'm only going to ask you this one time," he stated, "Where's Gamora?" Tony pulled back his mask as he held the larger guy from earlier, "Yea, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?"

"I'll do you one better!" The larger guy, who was struggling joined in, "Why is Gamora?!"

"Tell me where my girl is, or I am going to french fry this little squirt."

"Oh ok, then. You shoot my guy and I blast him! Let's go!" 

"So you don't want to tell me where she is? That's fine! I'll just kill all four of you and then beat it out of Thanos myself!" Just as he made his threat, (YN) and Strange caught on to his comment,  and looked at each other before Strange was asking, "Wait Thanos? Alright, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?"

Tony rolled his eyes as he looked to his side then back to the guy threatening Peter. "You're from Earth."

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri." 

"Yeah, that's on Earth, dipshit, so what are you hasting us for?!"

(YN) was stating to see where this was going, and slowly let the yellow girl down from he gravity hold. In a matter of seconds everyone started to figure out that they were all there to kill Thanos, and that Thor made contact with this other team.

With the teams now working together and finally calling one another by names, not insults, Quil used a device he carried to read the magnetic pull of the planet, to which Tony concluded that Thanos was going to them. (YN) sat on a piece of debris, looking down at an old bracelet given to her by Loki before he vanished a few years ago. Her mind was so clouded by thoughts of him lately that she missed the game plan for the attack. "(YN)! Are you still with me?" Tony asked her. She snapped her head back up and looked at him, "Yea, just. . . what's the plan?"

 Tony ran it over one more time, but noticed that one of them was yawning. Quil added, "Yea, not winging it is something they really don't do."

"Um, what exactly is it that they do?" Peter asked. "We kick names, and take ass!" Mantis answered, prompting silence from everyone and a look of hopelessness from Tony. Just as they were about to argue again over this plan, Mantis interrupted them pointing to Strange, "Excuse me but, does your friend always do that?" (YN) moved toward him with concern, calling his name, "Strange? Are you ok?" Tony and (YN) went to grab him as he fell from his trance, shaken and scared. "Hey what was that?" Peter asked him.

"I, I ah. . . I looked into the future. . . looking into different realities of the possible fight ahead of us. . . I saw 14,00,605 outcomes. . ." Strange told them. "How many did we win?" Tony asked. Strange slowly looked at him, clearly afraid for the future now. "One."

Another hour or two passed, giving the new team time to mull over a better plan to take on Thanos once he arrived to Titan. The group worked out a strategy, then decided to take their positions once they were ready.

(YN) held on to the bracelet, then her stomach as she felt something strange. She glanced down, feeling herself ready to vomit. A moment later she did, and Strange, being a doctor went over to check on her. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Yea, I think it's just nervousness, or the constant change on this planet." Strange tried to use some of his own magic to pull in energy from another reality for her to feel better. As he placed his hand on her stomach to help with the healing he told her, "For the record, I remembered Skittles. She's in my home. Wong likes to look after her, but she is safe." She smiled at his words, "Thanks. At least one thing important to me is safe."

"You don't know about Loki or Thor?" He asked. "They haven't told me yet how they found Thor or why only Thor. . . I'm terrified something happened to him and the rest." Strange understood, and gently repositioned  his hand, "I know. . . he's always good at evading trouble, so he'll probably be fine." (YN) could tell it was hard for Strange to come up with something positive about Loki, so she snickered. He did too for a moment as he healed her, then raised a brow as his hand moved again. "(YN). . . are you-"

"Heads, up! He's on his way in!" Quil yelled back to them. Strange looked up at her and only said, "Stay out of the fight. Got it?" "What?" She asked, but he already moved back to where he was positioned. Each of them waited where they were, and soon enough Thanos made his grand entry into Titan.