Bloody Face

Bakugo's POV

The cold water felt like small bullets were piercing my skin. Each one leaving a cold mark on my flesh. I hated warm water, it felt to happy for my interests. So I usually had really cold showers, colder the shower angrier I was.

The shower was set on the lowest temperature, but it felt luke warm. It was weird, I had gotten used to the cold water for so long it had num my body into basically nothing.

I was pretty mad right now, for two reasons. One: I had legit no person to hang out with so I basically did nothing after school and during lunch and Two: I was one more temper tantrum away from being followed by a teacher all fucking day and night. Which by the way is fucking bullshit, like come on who doesn't get into fights?

Todoroki

Yeah IcyHot gives zero flying fucks about emotion so. Honestly it's kinda sad how he hangs out with losers all the time, especially when yesterday stupid Deku was going to tell the whole school who he liked.

It's probably naked lady or some shit.... I'll kill her if she breaks his heart, I'll kill anyone if they touch IcyHot.

Wow wow wait!? When did I, Katsuki Bakugo care about fucking Half'N'Half bastard!? All he is, is a pathetic excuse for a human on earth.

That's not true and you know it Katsuki.

B.S. total fucking bullshit I don't give a flying fuck about him, and never will.

When I got out of the shower, my hair was droopy and soaked. I quickly dried my hair with a random towel that was laying around, almost immediately my hair poofed up. I got my uniform on and didn't even bother with the tie. They were fucking choking hazards, all clingy and shit.

I grabbed my backpack and dumped it over my shoulder. I headed out quickly.

Buzz-

I pulled my phone out,
Message from *My friend ❄️IcyHot🔥*

What the fuck does he want!? We're not technically friends... just close acquaintances.

                          *My friend ❄️IcyHot*

-hey! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out during the day and after school. If you don't want to it's fine.

Damn heater sending paragraph like fucking messages.

💥Ground Zero💥
-whatever asshat, just don't be annoying oh and tell Deku I'm sitting w/u at lunch. 😒

Stupid fucking Deku, why does he have to be friends with fucking cute ass Tod- IcyHot.

*My friend ❄️IcyHot🔥*
-okay! I'll see you at school...

Tsk, this conversation is to long I gotta get to class.

————————————————————————

I had to sprint to class, I was almost 7 minutes late which sucked because the whole class would be fucking laughing like the extras they are.

I kicked the door open and stepped inside.

"Oh great of you to join us Bakugo. Take a seat so we can get started" The drugged teacher said almost bored.

Some people giggled, like Uraraka and Headphone shit.

(I spelled her name right! Ow0)

Speedy kid shook his head in disappointment and looked at Todoroki skeptically. IcyHot just nodded and Speedy bastard sighed.

Weird. Okay very fucking weird.

I took my seat in front of stupid fucking Deku and focused on the Drug addict.

"Okay, I'm giving you guys a 6 page essay you have to write with a partner about friendship and love, I don't really care if you don't want to write about it but you have too, now let's see partners."

Oh fuck no.

"Why the Fuck do we have to write about that mushy ass shit!?" I shouted picking my feet up and putting them on my desk.

"Because you will meet a lot of people being heroes, therefore you will likely meet a lot of friends and maybe find love I want to test your understanding on this topic." He sighs lazily

I scrunched my face up in a form of disgust, and leaned back.

"Anyway here are your partners-

Kaminari and Sero

Kirishima and Ashido

Tokoyami and Tsuyu

Iida and Midoria

Bakugo and Todoroki

Uraraka and— "

I choked and fell out of my seat and onto Deku's desk. I smashed the back of my head off his desk and onto the floor.
He did not just say that. HE DID NOT JUST SAY I WAS PARTNERS WITH ICYHOT AND ASSIGNED TO WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT LOVE WITH HIM!

My head was ringing. It hurt but was numbed by my lack of interest. I stood up, and everyone was looking at me like they saw a ghost. A red droplet fell onto my hand. I looked at it and fealt my hair, there was blood coaxing through my hair and onto my face.

I didn't care. I was to focused on what Aizawa just said.

"I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT LOVE WITH THAT ICYHOT BASTARD!!?" My eyes were wide with shock and blood was still pouring out of a cut in my head.

"Bakugo! Go to recovery girl this instant!" Aizawa said dazed.

"Uh excuse you, I'm fine but I'm more fucking worried about working with IcyHot!!" I shouted standing still.

"Bakugo your bleeding profoundly from your head! You need recovery this instant!" Speedy bastard said.

"I SAID IM NOT GO-

I was lifted and was currently being carried bridal style by IcyHot.

"I'll take him." He more or less demanded, quickly walking to the door.

Before we were out the door I screamed-

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!?"
————————————————————————

Ohh poor Bakugo being carried by his crush while bleeding... 😂
I'm speeding things up and making very cheesy scenes MWUHAHA
Anyway leave a few suggestions on what you want to see Bakugo or Todoroki do. 😈