Shut your mouth

Todoroki's POV//////

I stared silently at my classmates as they walked out of the classroom, talking and chatting happily with each other. Like Bakugo had told me, Aizawa said to stay after class.
I waited for his half asleep ass to speak, which proved to be quite the wait.

Aizawa looked to me with uncertainty in his gaze, hands locked together and laying on my desk. I didn't know were to look, so I settled on the wall behind Mr. Aizawa, the uncomfortable silence spreading throughout the almost completely empty room. That is until he spoke.

"Todoroki, I see your spending an awful lot of time with Bakugo lately."

"I am. Is there anything wrong with that?" I couldn't help sounding a bit rude, I wasn't about to be told to drop Bakugo. I would make that clear enough; not that I expected Aizawa meant it that way.

"No, actually I wanted to encourage you. Bakugou is comfortable around you, more than he is with the therapist he sees at school. I pulled you aside to tell you that, I'm making it your responsibility to help Bakugo through his trauma."

I almost scoffed, almost. What did Aizawa think I've been trying to do for weeks? Months? God, Aizawa was a great teacher, but he sucked with social cues, and that's coming from a guy who didn't know what the fuck flirting was for years. Sad I know, but you can't blame me, the only flirting my parents did were in front of the press- fake smiles and everything.

"Mr. Aizawa, I've been doing that for weeks."

"I know that, but I also know about your crush on the boy." 

I'm pretty sure my heart stopped. No I'm sure my heart stopped. I stared blankly at the raven haired teacher, my eyes probably as big as saucers. I didn't know how to reply, how the fuck should I reply?

"I-I uhm... How did you find out..?"

Aizawa stared obnoxiously cockily at me, eyebrows raised. "Todoroki, You were literally a tomato earlier today."

"That doesn't mean-

"Plus I heard Mina and Kirishima gawking about how you needed to grow a pair and ask Bukugo out."

I nodded to him, banging my head on the surface of my desk, which Aizawa sighed at. I felt him pat my head gently, I made a muffled cry of pain. Why do I have to have feelings for Bakugo? He doesn't even like me more than a friend, he may not even like boys period.

"Listen Todoroki, I wanted to say that you should probably try to control your feelings. It's not anything personal, but I think we both know that Bakugo isn't ready for...that... after what he's been through."

I nodded, looking up to see him smile at me. I smiled back, even though I felt like curling up in a ball with some soba and just- sleeping for an eternity.
Though I could tell Mr. Aizawa was trying to comfort me, he was bad at it. I shouldn't be upset though, I already new this was going to happen. Bakugo was almost raped, he was harassed emotionally and physically, Hell he flinched at people who came near him, He wouldn't be ready for a relationship for a very long time.

But despite that; I wasn't going to just give up. I made a commitment to Bakugo the moment I new I liked him. It will probably take years, but I'm going to wait. For now though, I should probably just worry about getting to have some lunch.
I got up and said goodbye to Mr. Aizawa, I saw him just wave slightly. I made my way to the cafeteria, a heaviness pressed on my chest.
————————————————————————
No One's POV///////

To Bakugo, lunch made him insanely irritated. Stupid memories of that stupid note that had been handed to him, and what fallowed afterward disgusted him greatly to no end.