Disgust

No ones POV

Todoroki had gone to his dorm that night, bursting with anger. He tried suppressing it as much as possible, but eventually his body had a break down. Ice came jutting out of his right, as flames burst through his left. And all while Todoroki was grumbling to himself. It made him absolutely furious that Kaminari had got Bakugo before him.... Bakugo was his! Well... not technically his but...

A knock on the door snapped Todoroki out of his angry thoughts. He shouted a gruff 'come in' and stood still.

"Uhm, Todoroki-kun Iida made dinner for the whole class, were all eating in the dining place." He smiled shyly.

"Yeah.... I'll be down in a minute I just have to do something." Todoroki glared at his wall.

Deku noticed this, and without hesitation asked a question he had been pondering on the whole day.

"Are... are you upset about Denki and Kacchan dating?"

Todoroki turned around and slammed his fist hard against the wall, ice erupting from his clenched hand. His face was set in a very unlike Todoroki look. Mad- no lethal.
Deku's eyes widened in shock at the response he was given.

"Todoroki, I-I Listen.... I've never really had a crush before, but I know this is probably really hard right-

"Hard!? HARD!? THIS IS BEYOND FUCKING HARD FOR ME! A KID WHO BASICALLY RAPED BAKUGOU IS NOW FUCKING DATING HIM!? DO YOU KNOW HOW IRRITATING THAT SHIT IS!? KAMINARI SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT HE TRIED TO DO! I DONT KNOW WHY AIZAWA EVEN LET HIM CONTINUE AT THIS SCHOOL AFTER THAT!? HE DOUSNT IN ANY WAY DESERVE BAKUGOU AS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!" Todoroki screamed in anger, his left caught fire again as his right froze.

Deku just stood silently as Todoroki calmed down. Deku new that Todoroki wouldn't go berserk with out a reason. And to be honest even Deku was skeptical about Kaminari and Kacchan's relationship.

"Todoroki-kun... I think you should talk to Kacchan about it, he'll tell you the truth." Todoroki nodded.

They walked to the dining area, Todoroki still had a slight scowl, but it wasn't very visible.

All their classmates were already seated, Todoroki couldn't help noticing that Kaminari was seated to the right of Bakugou. And what infuriated him further was that Kaminari was being very touchy feely, and Bakugou looked even more mad than usual.

"Finally, I thought we wouldn't be able to eat with how long you two were taking!" Mina exclaimed.

"Mina your just a fat ass shut your incomprehensible
mouth up." Todoroki growled. He sat in between Iida and Midoriya, right across from Bakugo.

The whole table looked at him in shock. Todoroki never said stuff like that, and even if he was angry he never had outbursts. He just stayed calm. Then, Bakugo laughed.

"Ha! That's gottta be the truest statement I've ever heard you say IcyHot!" The whole table shot glares at him.

"Everyone calm down and eat... besides me and Bakugo have something to do bros." Kaminari stated twirling his fork in ramen.

Bakugo looked down, a shadow cast along his face. He was silent the whole way through dinner.
————————————————————————

Still no ones POV

When dinner was finished, the class lounged around. Kaminari made a random excuse to leave and took Bakugo with him.

Todoroki ended op fallowing them.
They were outside in the gardens, Kaminari had stopped so Todoroki just randomly hid behind a tree.

"Bakugo, I don't want you talking or hanging out with Todoroki." Kaminari looked mad.

"What the fuck!? Todoroki's my friend you imbecile."

"I don't care, he seems suspicious about us, and I don't want him figuring out what happened."

"Pfft I'd rather him find out, your a complete bitch and I don't even like you."

"Oh so you want to tell everyone why your so mad all the time!? You want me to tell everyone that you're a pyromaniac!"

"ID RATHER EVERYONE KNOW THEN BE WITH YOU, YOU BASTARD!!" Bakugo punched Kaminari hard in the jaw. He then proceeded to kick him violently, until Kaminari electrocuted him, Bakugo spat out blood and fell. Kaminari kneed him in the head, then sat down.

"Listen Bakugo, I'm still going to forgive you for this, but only if you tell me why you won't stay away from Todoroki, I mean you used to hate him."

Bakugo looked at Kaminari, with one quick movement He pinned him to the stone walkway.

"I never hated Todoroki!! I envied him! In a way I looked up to him you jerkwad! At the sports festival I wanted him to bring his all because I knew he could have easily beat me if he wanted too! But he didn't and I was furious about that!! Todoroki is a good fucking person!
He was the first person to agree with Kirishima to rescue me from the league of Villains! Unlike you! And on top of that Todoroki helped me a lot during the last 4 months or so! And do you know what I realized Kaminari!? I like him! And I would much rather date him that you, bastard!!" Bakugo shouted.

Todoroki was shocked. He couldn't believe his ears, he had learned a lot about Bakugo recently, but never would he have thought that Bakugo liked him. Or that he was a pyromaniac.

Todoroki heard a thud, then a scream. He looked and say that Bakugo was pinned against the ground now, being punched by Kaminari along with electrocuted.

Todoroki couldn't hide anymore, he threw himself at Kaminari tackling him to the ground and punching him violently. He used his ice to keep him from moving, then hurt him like no tomorrow. Until Bakugo put a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up to see Bakugo, a look of triumph plastered on his face.

"Go get mr. Aizawa... I have to-

"Teach him a lesson?" Bakugo smirked.

"Thanks IcyHot... I don't think I could have gotten out of that."

"I'm sure you could have g... but I didn't want to watch it anymore." With that Todoroki left to find Aizawa.

————————————————————————

I'm sorry if this chapter was rushed 😔

But it was an important part of this story! The next chapter will be very long a cute but also a little cringy 😂