When a scream is heard

Okay just wanted to let you know, the picture above will actually be a scene in this chapter sooo yeah

Todoroki's POV

When Bakugo finally came downstairs, he said we had to leave because of something important back at campus. So we said bye to Mrs. Bakugo and left fairly quickly.

My mind was still swimming with the idea of Bakugo and Midoriya's relationship and what it used to be that I didn't hear Bakugo when he spoke.

"-ot ICYHOT!" He waves an arm in front of me, that sinister scowl of his covering his face.

"What Bakugo? I didn't hear you." I looked at him.

"Well know shit you didn't hear me! I asked you if you wanted to help me set up the stupid damn party Raccoon eyes invited us too."

"Sure, But isn't Mina supposed to be setting up?" I asked. Mina really is lazy.

"She said she wanted to get booze."

Makes sense. Or she's just a lazy fuck. When we got back to the dorms, everyone was lounging around. Mina was talking to Jirou and Kaminari. Bakugo stomped his way over to Mina and I swear you not, Kaminari smirked.

"MINA I THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING- Mina covered his mouth a finger.

"Sh sh my little fiery pup. I was getting booze, but then, Kaminari got it for me, and the party has already started so enjoy!" She pushed him away, Bakugo stared, eyes twitching at Mina.

I left my standing position to go find my group of friends. Iida and Uraraka were talking with tsu. I went up to them.

"Hey guys."

"Oh! Todoroki-kun nice to see you again! By the way we're did Bakugo take you earlier?" Uraraka asked her eyes were filled with curiosity.

"Yeah were did he take you? I mean it better have been someplace safe because ground rule is that if we head out of the dorms-

"I went to his parents house." I said it simply enough that tsu looked at me with that frog look of hers.

"So Bakugo took you to his parents house? I thought you two were on a date."

What in the fuck.

I blushed a little and I'm pretty sure a lick of flame burst from my shoulder, but if it did they didn't seem to notice.

How could they think I was on a date with Bakugo!? I mean hell that would be amazing but. He doesn't like me like that! Even if he did that wouldn't mean anything, Midoriya might like him, or he's already in a relationship and can't deal with me right now. Or like I said before he still has chemistry with Midoriya... Jesus why are my thoughts so damn scrambled up.

"Oh hey T-Todoroki-Kun!" Speak of the devil. He stared at me innocently he had a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hello Midoriya." I think I said it to coldly, because he looked at me like he did something wrong. He did.

He used to be friends with my Bakugo. Maybe they were even something more! .... stupid broccoli tree.