03

Seungcheol was sitting alone at one of the benches at their school garden.
He was reading a book.

It was quiet not until someone shouted his name.

"Seungcheooooooool!!"

He turned and saw his friend Jisoo.

"Why are you so loud? That's new." Seungcheol said.

"If I didn't shout you wouldn't hear me." Joshua said and sat beside him.

Seungcheol went back to reading his book.

"Why are you out here alone? Me and Seokmin are going to the movie cinema later, wanna come?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't wanna be a third wheel again." Seungcheol answered without looking at Jisoo.

"Jeonghan's coming too."

That made Seungcheol stop reading and turned to Jisoo.

"Jeonghan? Yoon Jeonghan??" Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah, he's Seokmin's friend. Why? Have you met him before???" Jisoo asked with a teasing smile on his face.

"He accidentally bumped into me the other day." Seungcheol said.

"And how did you know his full name??" Jisoo asked, his teasing smile still on his face.

"He introduced himself and I introduced myself too. Can you stop smiling at me like that??!" Seungcheol said.

"Ok, so Jeonghan is coming with us. And if you're not coming then he'll be the third wheel. You should come." Jisoo said.

"Ok fine." Seungcheol agreed. He only agreed because one, they're going to watch movies. And two, he didn't want Jeonghan to be the third wheel.

He rather want to be Jeonghan's —

Nope I didn't said anything:>

"I'm gonna text Seokmin to come here with Jeonghan." Jisoo said.

That made Seungcheol suddenly nervous. He doesn't know why.

"Jisooooooooooo!!" Seokmin's scream was heard and they saw Seokmin running towards them.

Jeonghan running behind him.

"Seokmin! Hi Jeonghan." Jisoo said as he hugged Seokmin.

Jeonghan saw Seungcheol standing behind Jisoo.

"Seungcheol!! I didn't know you're friends with them." Jeonghan said as he approached Seungcheol.

"Wow you really ignored me." Jisoo said.

Jeonghan just laughed at him.

"Yeah, nice to meet you again." Seungcheol said as they smiled at each other.

Jisoo cleared his throat to catch their attention.

"So Jeonghan, Seungcheol will also come with us later." Jisoo said.

"Then I won't be the third wheel anymore." Jeonghan chuckled.

"You don't even know how many times I became a third wheel when I'm with them." Seungcheol said.

"Really?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol nodded while laughing.

"They're kind of getting along aren't they?" Seokmin whispered at Jisoo.

"I think so. But that's a good thing right? There's a chance that Seungcheol won't be single anymore." Jisoo said.

"What are you guys talking about?
Jeonghan asked as he notice SeokSoo whispering to each other.

"Oh nothing. We should go home and get ready now, let's meet up at the cinema ok?" Jisoo said.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol both nodded their heads.

It's gonna be an amazing night.