13

Mr. Choi finally arrived.

They had breakfast together and Mr. Choi would constantly make jokes and tell storis about baby Seungcheol.

After their meal, Mrs. Choi washed the dishes with Jeonghan helping her. While Jaewon was cleaning the living room.

The father and son duo was in their backyard. Sitting at the bench there.

"Jeonghan really is an angel, just like you told me." Mr. Choi said.

Seungcheol and nodded and smiled looking through the glass door at the kitchen and could see his mom and Jeonghan washing the dishes while talking about something with a smile.

"You like him don't you?" Seungcheol turned to his father. His father has a teasing smile on his face.

"You look at him with adoration." He added.

"I don't like him." Seungcheol said which made his father raise a brow.

"I t-think it's... more than that." He said. It took seconds for Mr. Choi to get what he meant. And when he did, he had a proud smile.

"You're growing up." They both laughed.

"Well, why don't you confess to him?" Mr. Choi suggested.

It made Seungcheol froze. "I don't think he feels the same way." He frowned.

"He doesn't feel the same way then, why do you guys have nicknames for each other?" Mr. Choi said that made Seungcheol shocked.

"H-How... did y-you know???" He stuttered.

"You're mom is talkative even on the phone." He chuckled.

"If he rejects me, what should I do?" Seungcheol asked.

"Then just accept it. You can't force him to like or love you back." Mr. Choi said.

"Risking is better than regretting. Regrets hurt more. You never know, what if someone would have Jeonghan before you even confess? Take a risk. If he likes you back, then good for you. You're not a third wheel to Jisoo and Seokmin anymore." He added.

Seungcheol smiled. He was glad that his father and mother supports him.

"Thanks dad." He said.

"Anytime." Mr. Choi patted his shoulder.

Just as they finished talking Jeonghan came to the backyard with Mrs. Choi and Jaewon.

"J-Jeonghan... Can I talk to you?" Seungcheol gathered all his courage.

Mr. And Mrs. Choi smiled while Jaewon smirked.

Then there's Jeonghan who was confused.

"We'll leave you both here. Come on Hon, Jaewon, let's go inside." Mrs. Choi said and they went inside.

Jeonghan sat next to Seungcheol. With the said man getting nervous.

"Jeonghan..."

"Wait! Before you say what you wanna say, I have something to tell too." Jeonghan stopped him and Seungcheol became more nervous.

"I just wanna thank you for all the help you gave to me and Jaewon. You and your parents already done a lot for us. And I just realized that I should pay you back—" Jeonghan was cut off when Seungcheol spoke up.

"Han! I told you, you don't need to pay me back anything..." Seungcheol said.

"But—"

"Just staying beside me is enough."

Jeonghan was shocked and Seungcheol was just smiling lovingly at him.

This is it Seungcheol. It's now or never.

"Seungcheol..."

"Yoon Jeonghan, I like you. Wait— No! I think I love you. "

Now Jeonghan was more shocked. Seungcheol held his hand.

Is this real?

"And I just want you to be mine."