12

(a/n: thank you so much for 1k reads uwu i lobeu u all)

Jeonghan is currently laying on Seungcheol's bed. Yes, he's staying at Seungcheol's bedroom cause he insisted.

But he felt bad that Seungcheol is sleeping at the living room.

So he got the courage to go to the living room. And there was Seungcheol, lying on the couch, still awake, staring at the ceiling.

"Seungcheol..." Jeonghan called him. He sat at the floor.

Seungcheol looked at him and softly smiled.

"Hey... You can't sleep?" Seungcheol said as he sat up.

Jeonghan shook his head.
"I just... Feel bad that you're sleeping here instead in your room." Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol chuckled. "Hannie, I told you it's fine!" He smiled.

Jeonghan tried to lower his head down so that Seungcheol can't see his blushing face.

But Seungcheol can still see it. And it made him smile.

"You should go to sleep now, I know you're probably tired." Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan nodded and went back to Seungcheol's room. But as he entered he saw something, that gave him an idea.

There was a foam mattress beside Seungcheol's drawer.

How did I not see that earlier???

He took it and grabbed a blanket and pillow and went back to the living room. Seungcheol was still awake and saw Jeonghan.

"What are you doing...?" Seungcheol asked.

"It's probably uncomfortable sleeping there, so I'll join you here in the living room." Jeonghan said as he sets up his "bed" for the night. He set it near the couch where Seungcheol is lying.

"Thanks Jeonghan.. Good night." Seungcheol smiled. Jeonghan has already lay down at the bed.

"Good night."

✿♬゚+.♪.+゚♬

"Oh... So they slept together?"

"Look at my son Jaewon, they're so adorable!!"

"They lowkey like each other, they just won't admit it."

"Oh I see, you ship them too, do you?"

Seungcheol woke to the sound of two women laughing.

When he opened his eyes he realized that he has been holding Jeonghan's hand the whole time they were sleeping.

He quickly let go of his hand and sat up with a blushing face.

"Good morning sweetie! Your dad is on his way home. You better get ready now and wake Jeonghan up." Mrs. Choi said with a smile and went to the kitchen. Jaewon followed her.

Seungcheol just nodded.

He looked at the sleeping Jeonghan. He smiled at the sight. Jeonghan looked adorable with his messy hair and slightly parted lips.

Seungcheol tapped his shoulder to wake him up. "Jeonghan, get up. My dad is coming soon." He said.

Jeonghan opened his eyes and sat up with a pout. Seungcheol chuckled.

"Are you still feeling sleepy?" Seungcheol asked he patted Jeonghan's head.

"A little bit. But we have to get ready now, do we?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah of course." Seungcheol smiled at him. It made Jeonghan's heart beat fast again.

Whipped.

They both got up and got ready for Mr. Choi's arrival.