15

"Should we go there?" Seungcheol asked as he pointed at a specific booth.

Jeonghan turned around to look at where Seungcheol was pointing at.

It was a game booth. Where you throw darts at balloons and you win a stuff toy.

The two were currently sitting at a bench. They already rode most of the rides there. They were just taking a rest.

"Yeah come on!" Jeonghan said as they stood up and walked to the booth.

Jeonghan saw that panda stuff toy and Seungcheol noticed it too. "Do you want me to win that prize for you?" Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan nodded cutely and Seungcheol chuckled at him.

"Can I play?" He asked the person at the booth.

"Yeah of course! You just need to at least pop five balloons in less than 5 minutes and you'll win the stuffed animal." The person said.

Seungcheol paid and started to play the game. And of course he won, and Jeonghan had the stuffed panda.

"Yayyy!!! Thanks Cheol!!! I didn't know you were great with these games. " Jeonghan cheered and hugged the panda.

"You're welcome, anything for you." Seungcheol smiled.

"It's so adorable. I shall name you Cheollie!!" Jeonghan said as he talked  to the panda.

"Why do you have to name it after my nickname?" Seungcheol playfully whined.

"Cause it's cute just like you!" Jeonghan said. He raised the panda beside Seungcheol's face. "See? You're both adorable!" He said.

Seungcheol smiled. He was internally busting out his uwus because of how adorable the other was acting.

"Do you wanna try another ride?" Seungcheol asked.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel!" Jeonghan said.

"Ok then, come on." Seungcheol said as he held Jeonghan's hand. Jeonghan blushed while holding the stuffed panda on his other hand. Seungcheol smiled and they went to the ferris wheel.

Luckily, there weren't that much people in line for the ferris wheel. So the soon-to-be couple got in a cabin in no time. They sat beside each other.

As they were going up, Jeonghan felt amazed by the beautiful view.

"Cheollie, look at the view. It's so beautiful. Wow. " He said.

Seungheol looked at the view and he had to agree to the other. But as he looked at Jeonghan, he got the chance to admire the other's side profile.

His side profile was already mesmerizing. Jeonghan's face was a piece of art. While his heart was as pure as gold.

"But not as beautiful as you. Beautiful inside and out." Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol and he noticed that he was staring lovingly at him. Jeonghan blushed.

"Did you eat cheese before going here?" He said as he chuckled.

Seungcheol pouted. "I'm serious though." He said.

Jeonghan smiled.

That made Seungcheol fall for him more.

"Do you remember our first encounter?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol smiled as he remembered the first time he saw Jeonghan.

"We bumped into each other, I was on my way to the library." Seungcheol chuckled.

"I was in hurry that time, because I had to give back the book that I borrowed from a junior. I had a project that time." Jeonghan laughed.

"If it weren't for Jisoo and Seokmin, we wouldn't be able to get to know each other." Seungcheol said.

"Yeah, that's true." Jeonghan agreed to what Seungcheol said .

The two just sat down, enjoying the view in a comfortable silence.

Still hand in hand.

When the ride was over, an idea came up to Jeonghan.

"Cheollie..."

Seungcheol hummed in response. They were walking around, still hand in hand.

"Do you remember the ice cream parlor that we went when we left Jisoo and Seokmin at the theater?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah, I do." Seungcheol smiled.

"Let's go there."

The two arrived at the ice cream parlor.

"Hello, good evening! May I take your order?" The girl at the cashier said.

"Can we have chocolate ice cream please and..?" Seungcheol turned to Jeonghan to ask his order.

"Vanila for me please." Jeonghan said.

"Would you like it to be on a cone or cups?" The girl asked.

"Cup please." They both said at the same time. They looked at each other and chuckled.

"You two look good together! Alright, please wait, I'll get your ice creams." The girl said that made Seungcheol smile proudly and Jeonghan blushed.

When the girl came back with their ice creams, Jeonghan stopped Seungcheol on getting his wallet.

"I'll pay for it. You already paid all the expenses we had at the amusement park." Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol nodded with a smile and took the stuffed panda from Jeonghan so he could pay.

Jeonghan paid, took the ice creams  and thanked the girl.

They left the ice cream parlor and went to a park nearby. There weren't that much people at the park.

They both sat beside each other  a bench and the panda was sitting at Jeonghan's right.

They ate their ice creams while talking about things.

"Hannie..."

Jeonghan looked at him. Seungcheol looked nervous again.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol gulped.

You can do it Cheol, come on!

"I know this is a little rushed but..."
Seungcheol started.

"I just wanted to make you mine. So I'm asking you right now..."

Jeonghan looked at him lovingly.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Seungcheol asked.

Jeonghan smiled and held Seungcheol's hand.

"Of course!" And with that Seungcheol threw himself to Jeonghan and hugged him.

Seungcheol broke the hug and he got up and raised his hands in the air.

"YOON JEONGHAN IS MINE NOW!!!!!" Seungcheol screamed.

Jeonghan laughed. "Ya! Calm down! Someone might see you." He looked around to see if there are people around.

Seungcheol sat down again and held both of Jeonghan's hands.

"I promise you, I'll protect you with all I can, and I'll be always with you whenever you need me." He said as he kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

"I love you." Jeonghan said.

"I love you more."

They hugged each other under the stars.

Finally.

He was his.