14

I feel the same way, Cheol." Jeonghan smiled.

And hearing that made Seungcheol's heart beat so fast.

"But... How can you like or love someone like me? I'm literally a mess." Jeonghan said.

"What are you talking about?" Seungcheol asked.

"Hannie, Those things just shows how strong you are. That's what I loved about you. You always care about the people around you." Seungcheol said.

"Wouldn't you regret being in a relationship with me?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol held his cheeks. "That's what I've been dreaming of. You're too precious for this world and I want to be the one to protect you." Seungcheol said.

"What did I do to have you?" Jeonghan asked as he hugged Seungcheol.

Seungcheol got shocked at first but he hugged back.

They broke the hug. "Jeonghan... Will you go out with me later?" Seungcheol looked so nervous.

Jeonghan pinched his cheeks. "Of course! No need to be nervous!!" They both laughed.

"What are you planning to wear??" Jaewon asked as he looked at Jeonghan who is currently standing in front of his closet.

"I absolutely have no idea." Jeonghan sighed.

"Trust me, even if you wear a trash bag later, he's still going to find you attractive. That's how whipped he is for you." Jaewon chuckled.

Jeonghan smiled. He can't believe that this is actually happening. He's finally going out with Seungcheol.

"Should I dress casual? Or should I dress formal??" Jeonghan asked his sister who is currently laying on the bed.

"Casual. But make sure you have a defense if it gets cold later." Jaewon said.

"Or you know, what if he lends you his jacket?" She added and smirked at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan shook his head and chuckled. He took out a plain beige sweater and black pants.

He went to the bathroom and changed. When he went back to the bedroom he saw his sister on her phone watching something.

"Do I look good?" He asked her.

Jaewon looked at his brother and smiled at him.

"It's my first time seeing you dressed up like that. You look good!" She complimented her brother.

Jeonghan smiled amd said a small thanks to her. He then proceeded on combing his hair and putting on his shoes.

"Good luck and have fun!" Jaewon said. Then they both left the room

When they got out of the room they saw Seungcheol and his parents at the living room.

The family turned to Jeonghan when they heard him walking near them.

"Hey Jeonghan! Seungcheol just told us everything. Where happy for the both of you. Finally!!!" Mrs. Choi smiled as she clapped her hands. Mr. Choi was also smiling.

Jeonghan smiled back. When he faced Seungcheol he was staring at him with a soft smile on his face.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jeonghan asked.

Seungcheol snapped back from staring, "No, it's nothing. I'm just happy right now. You look great by the way." He complimented him.

"Thanks. You don't look bad at all." Seungcheol was wearing a white sweatshirt, black pants, and a denim jacket.

"Well then, lets go. We'll go now, Mom, Dad, Jaewon." Seungcheol said.

"Seungcheol..." Jaewon called him.

Seungcheol hummed in response.

"Take care of my brother." She said.

The soon-to-be couple smiled. Seungcheol patted her head, "Of course." He said.

Then they left the house. And rode a bus.

"Oh, Seungcheol, where are we going anyway?" Jeonghan asked.

"We're going to an amusement park." Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan widened his eyes in delight. "Really?!!!" He asked.

"Yes really!" Seungcheol chuckled at how excited Jeonghan looked. He pinched the Jeonghan's cheeks because of how adorable he looked.