06

Seungcheol was laying at his bed, his whole body covered in a blanket, and hair really messy. Then his doorbell rang.

Seungcheol hesitated to stand up cause he thought it was at his neighbor.

But no.

The doorbell kept ringing and ringing.

That leads him to one choice. Even if his head is throbbing in pain, he has to open the door. What if its an emergency, right?

When he opened the door, a smiling Jeonghan was there. Holding a paper bag with food.

"Hey..."

"Jeonghan??! What are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked.

"Jisoo said you weren't feeling well, so I went here to take care of you." Jeonghan said.

That made Seungcheol smile back to him.

He let Jeonghan come in his house.

Seungcheol was going to the kitchen to prepare something for Jeonghan, since he is his visitor. But Jeonghan stopped him.

"Hey it's okay. You should be taking a rest right now. That's why here, I bought foods for you."

Jeonghan prepared the food for Seungcheol. While he was doing this, Seungcheol is just starring at him. Admiring his looks.

"Here you go, eat up. Do you want me to feed you? " Jeonghan asked.

"No, I can do it." Seungcheol said and blushed.

They sat there at a comfortable silence. Seungcheol eating the food, while Jeonghan is just looking around the house.

"By the way, thanks for this Jeonghan. I didn't had enough energy to cook my own food." Seungcheol said while smiling shyly.

"You could've told me that you weren't feeling well. So that I can take you home." Jeonghan said.

"Then you'll skip class? No, its fine Jeonghan." Seungcheol smiled.

Jeonghan grabbed the paper bag again and gives the medicine to Seungcheol.

"Here take this, it can make you feel better."

"Thanks." Seungcheol said.

"Does your parents know that you skipped school???" Seungcheol asked while Jeonghan was cleaning.

"Of course not." Jeonghan laughed.

That made Seungcheol frown.

"You should've told them..." Seungcheol said. He's kind of worried what will his parents think if he skipped school.

"It's fine. They wouldn't know it anyway." Jeonghan chuckled.

After Jeonghan cleaned. Seungcheol was still there sitting.

"I think I have to go now. Take care of yourself Cheol." Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol smiled at the nickname Jeonghan gave him.

"I will, don't worry about me Han." He decided to play along.

"Just thank god it's the weekend tomorrow." Jeonghan chuckled.

Seungcheol accompanied Jeonghan outside their house.

They bid there goodbyes to each other and Jeonghan started walking home.