Prologue

"A life without love is like a tree without blooms, and Alpha Ethan of the Midnight pack is no exception. Despite his reputation as a heartless, ruthless and dangerous leader, he is not one to indulge in frivolous relationships like other Alphas. He maintains a distance from women and doesn't believe in true love, yet deep within, he yearns for it."

He is a man that many fear and avoid, as his past actions have left a lasting impact on those around him. His reputation precedes him, and the thought of being in his presence can be daunting for many. However, despite this, he remains someone that many are drawn to and desire, despite the potential heartache that may come with getting close to him.

Melina is a princess of her family in a human world. She is very simple, innocent and a kind hearted person. She is the only daughter of a Multi-Billionaire Mr Stains and have been spoiled by her family love. She is the happiness of her parents and has got her 2 over protective brothers. She is very sweet and innocent and knows nothing about werewolf.

What happens when their fate decides their journey together?

Will Melina accepts Alpha Ethan love? How will she react about werewolf?

Is Melina and Alpha Ethan real mates?

Please read this love story to find out more.