Introduction

'Rasmon, can you please stop fighting with Reymon?' my mom says while looking at my fighting brothers from the kitchen.

'Mom, please. It was Reymon who started this fighting with me.' Rasmon quickly replies to mom.

'No, Mom. It was Ras.' Reymon replied.

'Me? No way, not me.' Rasmon says.

'Well, You two need to stop it right now.' mom finally yells at them.

Ha-Ha

This makes them both quiet for a while, but then nothing changes.

Oh god..! My brothers will never get old.

'Mom, this Rasmon ate the last piece of our princess pizza.' Reymon says.

'Seriously? Me? You mean when?' Rasmon replies while trying to be innocent.

'Yes, You. I saw with my own eyes.' Reymon replies.

As soon as dad hears their conversation, he quickly shuts his laptop on which he was working and turns around.

'What's going on?' Dad says.

'Nothing, so serious dad.' I replied.

'Princess, did Rasmon ate your pizza?' Dad questions me.

'Hmm... let me think?' I replied to dad while looking at Rasmon.

Rasmon was giving me a pleading look while Raymon was enjoying the moment.

'Princess.' Dad again speaks.

'Yes and No.' I replied.

'What? How can he eat your pizza?' dad says with his angry voice.

'Well, He ate it just like that, but please, daddy, don't get angry at him.' I said.

'But.' Dad says.

'Please, Dad. Rasmon was just kidding with me.' I said

'Yes, I was just teasing my beautiful sister.' Rasmon quickly replies while hoping he won't get any punishment from dad.

haha....! Rasmon is so good at acting. Then our dad raises his eyebrow and smiles at me.

'My princess has grown bigger than these 2 idiots. She is already defending her brothers.' Dad says.

'No, dad, I am defending my lovely sister.' Raymon says.

'Are you?' Dad says.

'Of course, Yes.' Raymon says.

'By fighting with your brother.' Dad says, which makes us laugh.

LOL

After a while, our mom joins the conversation.

'Food is ready.' mom says.

'Thank you, mom, for the delicious food. I am coming.' I said.

Then I start to walk towards the kitchen to help mom. Usually, I arrange the table for our family once mom finishes her cooking.

'Is everything ok, princess.' mom says.

'Yes, mom. Everything is fine.' I replied.

'Nope, your son Rasmon ate the last piece of pizza.' dad says by walking towards us.

'So, what's the big deal?' mom says while placing the food on the table.

'It was our princess pizza.' dad says.

'What?' mom gives us a shocking reply.

'That's fine, mom. It's not a big deal.' I replied.

'No, it's a serious matter. Now, Rasmon won't get food.' mom says.

'Please, mom.' I replied.

'No means, No.' mom says.

'Then I am also not hungry.' I said.

'Princess, You must eat.' mom says.

'Only if you allow my brother Rasmon to eat.' I said.

'Ok, fine. You win, but next time, it won't be easy forgiving.' mom says while looking at Rasmon.

'Sorry, mom. I won't do it again.' Rasmon says.

'I am sure, You will.' Raymon says.

'Could you please stop quarreling and start to eat?' I said.

'Ok, princess.' They reply.

I love my family and my brothers. They are my everything, and I am so happy to be a princess of my family. Thank you, god..!

'Our princess is much smarter than these two. Isn't it, honey?' mom speaks while dad nods his head in unison with her conversation.

My brothers seem a bit uneasy with our mom's conversation, but then they both agree to let it go. They gave me a sweet loving expression. Aww..!

'By the way, I need to tell you something.' I said while looking at Rasmon.

'Sorry, princess, for eating your pizza.' Rasmon quickly replies to me.

'Oh, don't worry about eating it. After all, I don't like eating if, after I licked it.' I said.

This makes Raymon chuckle while Rasmon starts acting as if he will vomit anytime.

'What? Eww..!' Rasmon starts to jump from his chair.

'You know, You owe me one whole pizza.' I said.

This makes everyone laugh while seeing Rasmon's reaction.

Introduction:

My name is Melina stains, 17 years, and I am 5'5 with fair skin, a skinny body. I am the only daughter and a princess of my family. Honestly speaking, I am not a spoiled girl, but my family loves to spoil me. They are the parents/brothers that every princess dreams of. I have got my happy family with my dad (Richard), my mom (Reina), and my two big brothers (Rasmon & Reymon). Everyone loves me more than anything, especially when you are the youngest member.

Yes, I am the youngest in my family.

My dad owns more than 70% of the large companies in the entire country. He is known as a Multi-Billionaire Stains. Whereas my two big brothers help dad in his business.

My mom is a lawyer, but she spends most of her time looking after the family rather than handling court cases.

The strange thing about my family is that I always go to a girl's academy. I am not allowed to go to a high school since my dad and brothers are too overprotective for me.