Past/ Moon necklace

I am having my exams on so I went home early today after finishing it. I want to give surprise to my mom & dad by going home early so I didn't tell them about finishing early.

I went home happily jumping thinking about their reaction. I slowly open the front door and went towards my parent room when I heard their conversation.

'Richard, you know our princess is the best gift from god to us. She is the most beautiful and loving child I have ever seen. I love her with my life but I am scared that one day she might find out the truth about her past and leave us alone. I can't afford to lose her, she is my life and my happiness' my mom said with her sobbing voice

My dad replied 'Reina please dear, don't think or speak like that. Our princess is our own child and she loves us all. She is more than my daughter to me and I don't have strong heart to hear these nonsense talk'

I feel like my world just crashed down after hearing them. The family which I think is mine, doesn't belong to me. I am their adopted child. I cannot hold my tears anymore so quickly ran towards my room and start crying out loud.

I cried in my room not sure how long until I heard someone knock at the door. I slowly walked towards the door and open it.

'Princess, what happened? Why are your eyes pupping like you have been crying?' Rasmon questioned me

'Just tell me princess who did this to you, I will kick that bastard ass' Reymon said me getting angry.

I replied them saying 'Rey, it's nothing so important just about my exams. The questions were so difficult to know it's answers. I think i might fail the exam' 

I tried to act normal and they both hugged me saying not to worry about exams.

They will kick my teacher ass if they don't pass me. Ha-ha

'You can't just kick my teacher ass' i said

'We can princess if they makes you cry' they both replied trying to make me laugh

I liked the way they embrace me into their big protective hugs defending me from every little problems.

Mom call us for the dinner and we all went downstairs. I always give a huge hug to my daddy before dinner which I forgot today making everyone shocked.

Reymon quickly told dad that I was upset with my exam questions which I don't know the answers. Dad then came closer to me saying not to worry about my exams.

Mom served us the food which I don't feel like eating. I was only looking at my place thinking that who I was? How was I adopted? Why didn't my original parents love me and accept me? Am I that bad? Why my mom and dad hide this secret? Did my brothers too know about it?

'What happened princess?' my mom talk softly

'Mom, why do you all love me so much?' I replied making everyone shocked.

'Princess, we all love you because you are our princess' my dad replied.

'No daddy, you are lying. I know I am not your princess and I know the truth you are trying to hide'

It made everyone silence and mom start bursting out with tears whereas my brothers look shocking at me and my parents.

'What truth? And How did you?' my dad questioned me

'I came home early today trying to surprise you but when I was near your room I heard you and mom talking about me being adopted.' I said

My dad have tears in his eyes, my mom was crying out loud and even my brothers were on tears. We all stay there silently not knowing what to talk until I speak.

'Dad, Mom, I am sorry I hurt you and make you cry. Please forgive your princess for saying I am not your princess. I love you all with my whole heart but I want to know the truth. Please don't think that I will leave you with this nonsense things. I cannot live without my family but all I want is to know is who my real parents was?' I questioned them

Mom being relief she reply 'Princess, we are not sure who your real parents was since we found you near the jungle while we were heading towards our beach house.

I was so much touch by your first look and cute smile that I asked Richard whether we can keep you as our daughter since we don't have any daughter and Richard nod happily.'

Dad continue 'We didn't see anyone in the jungle while searching. It looks like someone has left you alone after your birth. Your mom and mine heart just broke down knowing about you being left alone to die. Therefore, we adopt you and now you are our beautiful daughter'

We all have tears in our eyes and I quickly said 'I love you dad and love you mom. I am sorry for my earlier words' with a full smile on my face making them all happy

'We love you too princess forever' they all said it together making me giggle

We all start to laugh and eat while my brothers keep on teasing me and fight upon their sister's hug. My mom was crying the most so I went to hug her making her smile.

'Princess' my mom tell me which I reply 'Yes mom'

'You know the necklace which you are wearing? I think it belongs to your parents since it was in your neck the day we found you' my mom said

'This moon necklace mom?' I show her pointing to it which she nod yes.

Moon Necklace:

After couple of weeks, I was looking at my moon necklace which was engraved differently and made out of different metals. I didn't know anything about it so I showed to my friends asking whether they know the engraving meaning but they all replied no.

It was full moon day and my necklace started to shine brightly like a real moon making me feel uneasiness but afterwards it fade away.

I was surprise to see its miracles and thought of telling my brothers but then I stopped since they won't believe on me.

My car broke down the middle of the road so I was walking towards my school when suddenly one big guy came running towards me grabbing my neck trying to kill me and defend himself.

'I will kill this girl if you don't let me go' that big guy yelled to another handsome man walking towards us.

'Leave her alone, it's nothing to do with her. She is innocent and you can't kill her. It's against the law' handsome man speak out while that big guy didn't listen to him.

He tried to snap my throat when that handsome man suddenly turned into a grey wolf, I mean a very large grey wolf and killed the big guy holding my neck.

I was shocked and scared looking at him. He then slowly turned back to human and stare me for a while speaking 'youare really beautiful girl like an Angel'

I still stand there being frozen not trying to believe my eyes then he speak out 'Don't worry beautiful, I am not going to hurt you. I am a werewolf and I don't kill innocent people. That guy holding you was a rough'

'Rough?' I questioned him which he replied with a smile 'wow such a sweet voice, sweetie, Rough is a bad guy in werewolf'

I nod ok as if I understand him which I totally don't understand what he was saying. I smiled myself thinking that today wasn't my last day in earth as I don't want to die so early without having boyfriend.

'Hi Sweetie, what's your name?' he asked me

'Melina stains and yours?' I replied

'Jackson doen' he said with a smirk in his face.

'What's with your face? Why did you smirk at me? What does it mean?' I questioned him which he replied 'you are too innocent beautiful'

'I am not innocent' I try to defend myself and pout my face which makes him laugh out loud.

He is really handsome and muscular. He told me that he need to leave now and request me not to tell anyone what I saw. I told him ok and we both became friends. I wave him bye heading towards my school.