Meeting father and son

It's been a week I have been staying with my parents and my son getting spoiled by his grandparent and uncles.

I hate them when they keeps on buying him expensive stuffs and spoiling him with all other nonsense luxurious life. Edmond is being treated like multi-billionaire spoiled nephew making me angry.

I told mom that I would like to meet Ethan as I can't hide his son any longer otherwise he will take me wrong.

My mom agreed with me and told me to go to meet him. My 2 brother's keeps on requesting me to stay a little bit longer with their nephew but I told them that I'll be back soon.

I left towards Ethan pack house being bit nervous thinking how will he react upon my arrival and seeing his son.

I was outside the Pack house gate when the gate warrior stopped me and my son not letting us to enter. I told them that I came to meet Ethan but they denied me.

I try to mind-link Ethan but I was unsuccessful. Therefore, I request the gate warriors if they could tell me where is Ethan than I'll leave.

They suggest me not to meet with Ethan until I wish to die as he has become a killing monster. He did Kill Sirie a month ago but no one knows the reason behind.

He has become a ruthless, heartless and cool-hearted Alpha. He doesn't listen to anyone neither like to see anyone.

Last week only he nearly killed his own beta Derrek when he asked him to control his temper. He don't talk to anyone and only attain in the pack meeting being Alpha.

He has become the strongest deadliest Alpha who never spear anyone's life if that person makes him angry. He is the devil Alpha and always use his Alpha tone to speak and fear others.

The two gate warriors were shivering in fear telling me about him and plead me to return otherwise he will kill them. Ethan don't open mind-link until he wants to order anyone.

I feel so bad hearing about Ethan and ask them about Ethan parents and sister Aria. Edmond looks like he is thinking something.

They told me that Ethan parents don't live in pack house because they can't see their son hurting and killing others.

Ethan sister Aria is now staying with Alpha Jackson but they don't visit Ethan since last time visit when Ethan broke Jackson arms but now Jackson is fine.

No one wants to be in front of Ethan until and unless they wish for their dead.

After hearing everything I am scared to meet Ethan thinking whether will he wants to meet with me or not? What will he think about me? Since I left him alone will he understand my situation? What did Sirie do to Ethan?

I was standing still hearing two warriors speaking getting my head going round and round while Edmond jumped from the car and start running towards the pack house.

'Oh no, there is a pack meeting going on inside the house. Alpha Ethan will kill this innocent boy' one gate warrior speak panicking

'What? I need to go and get my son' I replied

'No lady, don't risk your life in danger. I'll get your son safely and if anyone finds you out I mean human in the pack house then they won't spare a time to kill instantly' another gate warrior said

'Human? Killing? But why?' I said

'It's because no one except jenny is allowed to stay in pack house. Sirie wasn't a werewolf and Alpha Ethan doesn't want anyone to be in pack house and order to kill instantly' first gate warrior speak

'Don't worry I'll quickly go and get my son without Alpha Ethan knowing about him' I said and run towards my son

The two gate warriors try to stop me but no use, I was quicker than them. I always wear my moon necklace which does mask my scent letting others think that I am human.