School on fire /New life

After 5 months, we were having our boring history lecture when we heard the fire alarm. We thought it was just a normal day trying to test fire alarm but it kept on going on and on.

We all quickly went to assembly point where out principle announced 'Students, our chemistry room caught a fire causing whole building burning down. Therefore, we all will be transferring you all to another school in next town'.

All girls were jumping happily thinking that it won't be only girl's school. I was sad because my dad and my brothers won't let me go to that school.

'Mel, did you hear that? We will now be having boys in our school and in our class' my friend Amy start yelling being happy.

'Enjoy Amy as I won't be able to join you all' I said her becoming sad.

'Why Mel? Why can't you join?' Amy asked me

'It's because of my dad and brothers. You know it, that they don't want any boys in my school.' I replied her

She became sad at first but told me that she have got a brilliant idea and she will be in my home tonight.

I told my family about school incident which cause them heart-break and was checking me whether I was hurt. I even told them that our principle has transfer all of us to anther town school which they didn't reply anything.

I was eating silently while my friend Amy came through the main door. Amy's dad is my dad's friend, he is also a business man owing lots of successful companies. My family knows about Amy and treats her same like me.

'Hi Amy, how come you here?' my brother Reymon questioned her

'Why Rey? Can't I come to meet my friend and everyone?' she question him back

'Yes of course dear, you can come whenever you want' my mom said to Amy eyeing Reymon

Reymon doesn't like Amy somehow and same goes to Amy. She doesn't like my brother Reymon but loves Rasmon. Amy and Reymon both always quarrel with each other.

Amy did try to convince my parents to let me go to school with her but they denied. They were having long conversation then my father finally speak out 'ok fine, if my princess is happy then I don't want any more arguments'

'Dad, if you don't want me to go then I won't but I'll lose one whole year just staying at home' I replied him which Rasmon did understand and said

'I don't want our princess to lose 1 whole year because of ourstupid decision. If she wants to go then let her go but in one condition' everyone looked at Rasmon which he continues

'She need to call us every day and visit us every holidays. Thepresident (Aron) of school is friend of mine so he will keep away the boys from our princess as well as I think Amy'sbrother Rick is also studying in that school who can protect our sister'

'Yes Rasmon, my brother Rick is also studying there' Amy replied shyly.

'No Ras, you can't risk our princess life with those asshole boys there' Reymon speak out loud

'That's enough, our princess will go to the school and will graduate this year not next year' my mom yelled at everyone which keeps all of them shut and nod ok.

I feel so happy and quickly hugged everyone. Amy is doing her happy dance pointing to Reymon that she won whereas Reymon looks very sad and angry.

First day at new school:

All girls from our school happily stepped towards the new school while I was getting late because of the phone calling my family. My brother Rasmon told me to go to meet president of school and inform him that I am his sister.