Lets be friends

It's been a week I haven't talk to both of them. Ethan keeps on visiting me every day in my house but I didn't allow him to come inside my room. Jackson keep on ringing my phone but I didn't answer it.

I was walking behind the school building as I don't feel like eating in canteen seeing them apologising, then I saw 3 big guys walking towards me with a scary eyes.

My heartbeat start pumping faster when suddenly one guy speaks out.

'It's her, I told you that she wasn't dead, Catch her so that our King will reward us'

I was shaking with fear and trying to speak 'Please let me go, I don't know you all'

'You don't know us but we know you princess Anastasia' another man replied

'I am not Princess Anastasia, you might have mistaken' I said

'No, we are not. You are the daughter of Kind Anderson and Queen Meglin, I can see your golden eyes same like Queen Meglin and the necklace that you are wearing is not normal. It has got a power that only its true heir can wear it otherwise they will die'

I felt like I will die if I don't run so I turned back and quickly run but no use they caught me.

Two of them shifted into large giant wolves whereas one of them looks like a vampire floating in Air. They did attack me and I was bleeding heavily. I didn't know what to do as I was heavily injured and was going to die.

3 of them jumped on me with a killing look but I see 2 giant black and grey wolf knocking them down. I know grey wolf is Jackson as I have seen him but black wolf? Who is he? Can it be Ethan? No, he can't be as they are rivals. Actually, Black wolf is bit larger then grey wolf.

I was bleeding heavily and feeling unconscious then I black out. I didn't get a chance to see who the black wolf was.

I slowly open my eyes and found out myself in a hospital bed. Doctor came in and told me to rest as my wounds are very deep.

I was resting in the hospital bed than I saw Jackson and Ethan stepping inside my room. I don't want to talk to them so I turned my head other side hiding my face.

'Baby please talk to us' Ethan said but I didn't reply

'Mel please, I am sorry' I didn't reply

'Ok fine, Lets be friends Ethan, Jackson?' Together they spoke at same time which made me surprisingly happy and look towards them.

Both of them have surprise looks on their eyes but then smile and hug each other. It made me smile looking at them being friend.

'We are sorry' again they spoke together looking at each other then I start giggling.

'Good boys' I said

'We are not boys' both replied at same time and burst out laughing.

'Baby please forgive us' Ethan hold my hand and look at me with lovely eyes.

'I already forgive you both long time ago' I said giggling

'That means you...' Jackson speak out then I smirk and laugh.

..

'Ethan, who are they? And why did they attack me?' I asked him

'They are the warriors of Vampire land and a rough pack' Ethan replied.

'Who was the giant black wolf?' I asked Jackson

'Hmm... It's, by the way why you are after that black wolf?' Jackson questioned teasingly

'Because that wolf was attacking recklessly like an idiot and his eyes...' Ethan chuckle then I stopped while Jackson was enjoying

'And what's with his eyes Mel?' he questioned me thinking I will answer some funny stuffs.

'I think I am in love with his beautiful eyes' I smiled

'And I think he loves you too' Jackson replied looking at Ethan.

Ethan kiss me on my forehead and speaks out 'Baby, you called me reckless and idiot?'

'Yes, that's what you are because you were fighting like your life depends on me' I started laughing

'That's true. I'll recklessly kill each of them if they ever hurt you' Ethan replied.

'How did you know I was in danger?' I asked him

'You know I can feel you and hear you' he replied me which I nod yes.

'Ethan, I am princess Anastasia that's what they told me' I said

Both Ethan and Jackson eyes were wide open and have some fear on it.

'Baby please take rest' Ethan told me and they both left me behind

..

Ethan POV:

'Jackson, did you hear what Melina told us before?' I questioned him

'Yes Ethan, She is princess Anastasia and the daughter of King Anderson and Queen Meglin. Her life is in danger and fucking you marked her' Jackson shout angrily

'I didn't knew it Jackson and she is my mate' I replied

'Ok fine then but we have to figure out to protect her since Vampires and Roughs will try to attack again to take her power' Jackson said

'Yeh dude, you are right. I will speak with her and Jackson about...' I replied

He cut me off saying 'I know it, you can trust me dude. She is my friend and I won't endure danger upon her. Be careful danger is knocking your door'

'Thanks man, I'll protect her.' I told him and Jackson left.