Jealousy runs down

I was walking back to my class when someone grabbed me and pull me. I saw it was Ethan but his eyes colour look pure black not a normal beautiful blue.

I was scared and look down without meeting his eyes when he sked 'Who are those boys? Why did you say you miss them and love them?'

I was still looking down in floor thinking why he cares then again he angrily asked the same question making me shiver in fear and tears.

'They are my brothers Rasmon and Reymon' I speak out slowly letting my tears roll down.

Ethan gasp relief and slowly calm down as I can feel his heartbeat. He then wipe off my tears and hug me comforting me.

'I am sorry baby for my earlier behaviour, I thought they were your boyfriends so was angry with you. I couldn't see anyone near you. It makes me jealous and angry.' Ethan said holding me closer towards his chest.

I was surprise hearing him say those words since Josh told me that Ethan is a heartless and Ruthless person. He never cares about anyone feelings. Girls throw themselves on him but he just dumps them like a trash without thinking about their feelings.

I was resting my head in Ethan chest which feels so good and perfect. I can hear his every heartbeat but was thinking in my head why does he care about me when he never cares about anyone? Is he playing a trick on me? Or am I still dreaming of him?

'Are you real? Or am I still dreaming?' I questioned him

'I am Ethan baby, and I am real. You were never dreaming, it was me outside the washroom' Ethan replied which makes me realised him kissing me.

I try to push him away but he was too strong and hold me in his chest.

'What? You were outside washroom? How could you? I mean why? You kissed me? my first kiss?' I questioned him with full surprise which made him happier.

'Seriously was that your first kiss baby' he started teasing me making me blush like a red tomato

'Yes, I mean no, why should I tell you?' I pushed him hardly this time and escape from there.

..

Ethan POV:

My dad mind-link saying me that there was a rough attack in another pack. So, I need to leave school and protect my pack in case rough attacks us.

I was in our pack house for 2 weeks trying to solve the issue and once it's done I was back in school. I can see my beautiful mate.

It was lunch time then I see my mate ignoring Jackson making me surprisingly happy. I don't know what happen to her but it makes me smile thinking that she was ignoring them.

Good thing never ends happily until I saw 2 guys hugging her. I mean she told them she missed them and loved them in front of everyone. I feel so much angry and furious but my beta hold me behind saying not to create any scene.

I stayed there looking at those guys thinking of killing them then suddenly our president enters making his miserable face.

They have good talks and times making my mate super happy and me very angry. I couldn't control my emotions anymore so quickly follow Melina after they left.

She look so beautiful but anger inside me was killing me. So, I asked her who was they? Which she didn't reply and again ask her with harsh angry tone then she replied saying they were her brothers.

She has got tears in her eyes and I feel so stupid thinking they were their boyfriends. How can I be so much idiot? My mate is so innocent and I doubt on her. I feel so bad for her so I quickly wipe her tears and hug her close to my heart.

She didn't move which means she like me hugging her. I told her I am sorry and she was right about not dreaming about me which she surprisingly told me that it was her first kiss.

I feel like I was in moon when I heard her but before I could realise she pushed me away and run.

End POV

..

I couldn't understand why it feels so perfect and good having Ethan around me. The way he hug me, the way he touch me and kiss me feels like I am dreaming.

I was thinking and walking when Jackson hold me asking the same question Ethan asked me a while ago. I replied him they were my brothers and if they found out that I am talking to any guys then it will be my 'the end' student life.

He seems to understand me and said sorry for acting weird. I said its ok and ask him about Ethan. He looks bit angry but told me to ask myself to him and left me behind.

That day gone so quick making me remember of my brothers and Ethan.