Tattoo

I am back in home and was taking shower then I see the wolf tattoo on my back neck. I was scared at first but thought of asking Ethan since the tattoo was right in the place where he bite me.

I finished taking my shower and step out of bathroom then nearly got fainted seeing Ethan in my bed smiling at me.

'I must be dreaming' I closed my eyes and said to myself when I heard a voice

'Why you always think you dream of me?' Ethan questioned me

'What? You are real. How come you in my room. Oh gosh... I am only in bath robe. You can't see me like this' I started panicking out

'Shshh baby' Ethan moved towards me keeping his finger on my lips

I keep still not knowing what to do then he speaks out.

'Why do you always freak out when you see me? You are mine baby only mine, and I think you look more beautiful in your bath robe' He smirk me

I am probably blushing like a red tomato now because of his presence so quickly ignored him and speak out 'Why are you here?'

'You were thinking of me that's why I am here baby.' He replied

'What? When did I think of you?' I questioned him

'At the time you were taking B-A-'he was speaking then I cut him off placing my lips onto his not wanting him to speak out that word (Bath).

His eyes widen at first might be because of my reaction but then start kissing me back with full love and passionate. I stopped when realisation hit me and questioned him.

'How did you know that I was thinking of you?'

'It's because I can read your cute minds' he replied

'Read my mind? But how?' I questioned him

'I marked you baby' he said looking at my tattoo

'Oh god, I will be dead if my brothers finds out about this tattoo and what's about this wolf?' I replied him

'Don't worry baby you are mine now and no one can kill you or even touch you. Oh, that wolf is mine 'Colin' I told you earlier' he said

'Ok and You think so you can kill everyone who touches me?' I raise my eyebrow

'Baby please don't tease me like this otherwise I might kill every person in this world leaving behind only you and me, and our pups' he replied me with a smirk making me laugh out

He again kiss me and said goodbye jumping down my window. My heart nearly failed seeing him jumping down from that height but get relief when I saw him running happily.

..

I was getting ready when Amy knocked at the door and I ask her to come in. she saw my tattoo and gasp with amazement.

'Mel, this tattoo is so magnificent and amazing but how did you get it without letting me know?' she questioned

'I got it yesterday Amy' I replied her

'But as far as I know you didn't like tattoos I mean your whole family is against it' Amy replied

'I didn't like tattoo because I was with my family but now I am alone so I did what I want' I said her

'Oh I see, you were afraid of them so didn't get it earlier but can you tell me where did you get it from? As I too want to do tattoo' she told me

I was standing there thinking what to tell her when she again speak out

'Why did you get black wolf tattoo not something others?'

'It's because I like teen wolf and Jacob from...' Amy cuts me off saying 'ok now I got it what you mean'

'Amy can you please keep this secret from my family' I asked her which she happily said yes.

I was walking down the corridor when I saw Jackson and his friends.

'Good Morning Jackson and all of you' I told them smiling

'Good Morning Mel' everyone said except Jackson looking at my tattoo speak out angrily

'How did you get this one?' I wasn't sure what to say to him

'I um.. I ...' I was stammering when Jackson said 'That bastard mark you?' I looked down nodding yes

He looks furious and keep searching Ethan. It looks like he will kill him if he finds him.

Ethan was smiling with his group when Jackson rush running towards him and punch him down.

Ethan then quickly punch Jackson down. Both are fighting each other I mean real fight not like my brothers Reymon and Rasmon.

I was scared looking both of them fighting and bloods were all over their face. I couldn't hold back and scream 'Stop, please Stop, don't fight like a monster animals'

Both of them stopped and look at me.

I looked at Jackson and said 'Jackson I know you cared for me as your friend which I do appreciate but fighting with Ethan doesn't prove that you are right. You know I do trust you and believe on you but never thought of you to turn like this monster trying to kill him. It scared me'

Then I look at Ethan 'Ethan you know you can read my minds and can feel my feelings. You told me that you love me so much that you will never hurt me but look what you did today? You hurt me Ethan, It feels my heart is ripped off knowing that you were ready to kill him. I seriously didn't expect you to be like this'

I was crying out loud thinking both of them are stupid monster animals who don't care for anyone. They only know how to kill and get killed.

'I am sorry Mel, baby' both speak together.

I didn't say anything and try to walk out when Ethan speaks out. 'Baby please, I don't want to hurt you. I really love you and care for you. I am sorry please'

Jackson speaks out 'Mel, please I don't want to scare you, I want to be your friend. Please I am sorry.

I paused for a second and tell out loudly.

'If you both want me back then don't fight each other and be friends otherwise I won't talk to anyone of you. You both hurt me and scared me. I hate you both'

I ran towards the washroom to clean my tears. I really can't understand them why they both have to be so tough. I hate myself for allowing them to hurt me. No one ever in my life have hurt me.

...