Meeting my mate

Next day:

'Mel, we are getting late dear' Amy telling me getting rushed.

'Ok Amy, I am ready. Let's go' I replied her and we head towards our school.

Amy wants to grab some coffee so she is in canteen while I was rushing towards our class not trying to be late then bumped with that blue eye guy and his team.

I feel some sparkling on my body while bumping with him but quickly ignored it as not wanting to catch their attention since Josh told me to stay away from them and I forget his name.

'I am sorry blue eyes, I didn't see you coming as I was rushing towards my class getting late' I quickly apologies to him

'Blue eyes? Is it me you calling blue eyes?' he questioned me

'Yes please, sorry blue eyes, I mean I am sorry eyes, no sorry unknown blue, I mean blue unknown eyes' I was panicking not sure what I was saying.

'You idiot Mel, can't you see a danger coming towards yourself. You called him blue unknown eyes. Who the hell in world will call someone with that pathetic name? You are dead now, start digging your own grave' I murmured myself which I guess they heard it when they start laughing out.

I feel so embarrassed hearing them laugh. I quickly excused myself saying 'I am really sorry danger eyes, please delete what I murmured earlier, I mean please forget danger.'

'Oh god, what am I saying? Why do I have to embarrass myself' I quickly tell myself and rushed towards my class hearing them still laughing out loud.

Amy asked me where I was earlier which I told her everything about blue eyes team. She said me not to worry and focus on lecture.

We finished our lecture and went towards a canteen for lunch. 'I don't want to embarrass myself anymore' I told Amy

'Mel, don't look at that blue eyes guy and you won't get embarrass' Amy told me which I nod ok and follow her. I kept looking down on floor when I heard a voice 'Mel, over here' Peter weaving us to join them.

I quickly went towards their table and feel relief. Jackson saw my emotions and questioned 'what happen sweetie? You don't look well'

'Nothing wrong, I accidently bumped with that blue eye guy and embarrassed myself in front of him' I spoke softly which he gets angry.

'Jackson, Please it was my fault not theirs. calm down' I told him which calms him down.

I was talking to Jackson and his friends who turns out very friendly and nice. Peter keeps on talking nonsense stuffs which doesn't make any sense to anyone making us laugh.

I was laughing with them when I feel someone looking at me. So I quickly turned round and found the blue eyes looking at me, which I think is me dreaming from morning incident so I closed my eyes and again open it wishing it to disappear but no it didn't.

Amy told me not to look at his blue eyes again so I quickly turned towards Jackson who was surprisingly looking at my reaction.

'What are you doing sweetie?' Jackson questioned me

'I think I am dreaming. Please excuse me, I need to use washroom' I told him and rushed towards washroom.

I washed my face and remind myself that it was just my imagination nothing more. I take a deep breath and came out of washroom when a pair of hands grabbed me leaning against the wall.

I thought of screaming but then again saw the pair of blue eyes. 'I am sure I am sick, I can't imagine that blue eye guys everywhere, I know he will disappear if I close my eyes' I murmured myself and close my eyes and opened it again.