| 01 |

I walk irritatingly down the hall

I walk irritatingly down the hall. Can these people be more lazy! I mean really,we only have só many hours in a day.

I walk to my office and plunge down on my chair. I go on my laptop and look at the sales that is being made every second around the world. Over fifteen sales each minute from around the world. Dollar bills yoh! I lean back in my chair just to take a breath. My assistant knocks on my door and pushes it open.

"Miss, you have a inteview in five minutes."

"Please don't call me miss, I'm only sixteen. Thanks Alice. I'll be down in a second."

Alice walks out the room and closes the door. I get up from my chair and take a quick sip of water. I make my way down to the reception. The interviewer is waiting patiently. He is sitting on the couches just right from the receptionist. I walk up to him and greet him and take my seat on the chair that is empty on the opposite side of him.

"Well, miss Hazel, let's begin," he says.

I've done so many of these it's not even stressful anymore.

The Interview

Interviewer: How did you come up with this idea of starting a clothing line?

Hazel : I really had a passion for clothing and styling. It made me think, why don't turn my passion into money.

Interviewer: Did you every go to school?

Hazel : No, I did not. I did homeschooling until grade 9 and when I started my business I stopped. The business is going to be my full time income when I'm older. It has been an huge success.

Interviewer: How old are you now?

Hazel: I'm sixteen. In two months, the 29 October I'm turning seventeen.

Interviewer: Any advice for young business people?

Hazel: Never ever give up on your dreams. Work hard, make it happen. It is possible!!

Thank goodness that's done. I walk up to the elevator and make my way up to my office. I go inside the extra room, change into a loose top and a skeepant. I go one more floor up to the gym. I get my daily workout in. After an hour and half, I go back. I take a shower in the extra room in my office.

I go take a last look at the photoshoot that is taking place just on the level below. The new line that is coming is going to be breathtaking. The theme is peachy and happy. It's a mixture of peach and white.

It's half past five and I lock the building,everyone is done working for the day,till tomorrow nine. I climb in at the back of the Mercedes that is parked infront of the building.

"Take me home, Steve" I say politely and resting my head on the window.

When I arrive home, my mother has already started with dinner. It smells delicious. I greet her with a kiss. I fall on the couch and drop my bag next to it. The door swings open and my dad walks in.

"Hi Twinkle," he kisses me on my head.

"Hi dad!"

We spent the night around the table talking about our days. My father that's a docter, my mother that owns a coffee shop and me a designer. Sometimes I wish I had a brother or another sister. Sometimes it kinda gets lonely. But I'm very thankful for my mother and father. Their everything I will ever need. They mean the world to me.

I get in bed around ten and I sleep,nothing that is bothering me.