| 04 |

HAZEL POV

HAZEL POV

I can't wait for today to pass so that I can meet up with Kevin tonight. I get butterflies when I think of him. I wonder if that is how love at first sight is. I've never felt something like this before, it's a amazing feeling.

The door swings open and all I see is roses and sunflowers. Oh my soul!

"Miss, this is for you!" Alice screams almost.

"From who?" I scream.

"I don't know! Do you have a boyfriend? Oh my soul! Why didn't you tell me?"

"No! I don't have a boyfriend, not yet," I smirk.

Alice brings the flowers to my table and lay them down, then she exits the room and closes the door.
I take the card and open it. It's sooo many words to read! Did Kevin write me a letter?

Dear Hazel

I know it is a bit cliche to write a love letter but I hope you like this one. You probably had alot of other love letters before.

You took my breath away in the gym. And hopefully I can take yours away tonight.

- Kevin

It's my first love letter! He is so sweet. He took my breath away. Now I can't wait anymore. What does he have in mind?

6 pm

I told Steve I'm going to work late and I can drive myself home.
I'm walking to the swimming pool, my heart beating out of my chest. I can't wait to see him. I wonder what he has in store?!

I arrive at the entrance of the swimming pool, I pull a little but it is locked. Suddenly I feel someone's hand on my shoulder, I jump around, afraid that it maybe a robber. To my luck it is Kevin.

"Scared much," Kevin laughs and pulls my hand to him into a warm and cozy hug. I don't feel the light breeze anymore. My head is rested on his chest and his head rests on my head. With my arms around his middle and his arms around my shoulders is the best. We stay like this for a while.

"Thanks for the letter, it's really cute," I say softly while my head is still rested on his chest.

"With much love. Well that wasn't your first one I suppose?" He laughs.

"It kinda was," I blush.

"No! Your kidding me? A girl like you, so beautiful, only got one?"

"Me? Beautiful?" I say softly.

He takes one hand and tilts my head up to his. "Your beautiful, don't ever forget that," he whispers and I feel my cheeks burning up. Is he going to kiss me? Is this the moment? He moves closer and closer. He leans down and cups my face.

"I can't," I say and turn my face away.

"You can't what?"

"You know..."

"What?" He laughs

"Kiss."

"Everyone can," he laughs.

I turn my head away and he takes my hand and we start walking around the corner, on the of the entrance in a ally.

"Where are we going?"

"We're going to climb over."

"I can't climb," I turn my head away.

"Come, I'll help you," he puts his hand on my waist and lifts me up and I swing my one leg over the wall. With one quicker movement he pulls himself over. I'm still sitting on top of the wall, he reaches his hand out and I take it. He gently helps me off and puts me soft on the ground.
"Was that so hard," he smirks.

"Just a little," I smile.

He pulls me into another hug. He takes my hand and our fingers intertwine. We walk towards to pool, he takes his hand out of my grip and pulls his shirt over his head and he pulls down his pants.
"Don't worry, I still have pants on," he smiles. "Coming?"

"Nah, I'm good thanks."

"I'm going to throw you in," he smirks.

"I don't have swimwear here."

"I figured you'd say that. There is a bad with one of my shirts in, take it and pull it over your head."

"I - I - I," I stumble over my words.

"I won't look."

I walk to the bag and get the navy shirt out. I gesture for him to turn around. I pull my blouse over my head and quickly put his on. His shirt is so long, it fits like a dress.

"Can I turn around?"

"Yes," I'm blushing.