| 17 |

Warning ⚠️!! Some language and drunk people

Eliott's Party (Saterday)

I decided to come. I need a break from all my work. I have been working a lot on my designs. Since that day that Zeke tried to kiss me, I haven't come out of my room. Only when I came out was when I wanted to eat something, maybe once a day.

I can't seem to get over Kevin. Well get over the fact that he cheated on me. He isn't missing me even. I can't get over it that Zeke said I was single to his friends. He knew it's been hard for me.

Tonight I'm going to forget about everything. Maybe get drunk, I don't know. Maybe get that cute blonde boy's number.

I park on the other side of the house. Wow it's a big house. Well it's a mansion. I see some people standing in front of the house. Their laughing and smoking. The one is so drunk he barely can stand. It's only 8 pm.

I climb out of my car and walk across the street. I open the front door and walk in. The music hits me and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes aren't quite soothing. It stinks.

I walk through people and turn left at the first room. I find myself in the kitchen. The table is full of alcohol. It's beer and vodka and tequila and brandy. I pour myself a vodka shots and quickly throws it down my throat. I take a tequila shot and then take a beer. I turn around and walk out at the back door to the backyard. I take a seat on one of the benches.

I need some time to think and then someone come sits next to me.

"Hazel, didn't think you would come," Eliott smirks at me and putting his arm on the back of the bench.

"Well here I am," I smile.

"You didn't look like the kind of girl who would like beer," he smiles and he sits closer.

"I'm glad I could surprise you, Eliott."

"You definitely did," his strokes the side of my arm with his arm that is on the back of the bench. "Are you enjoying the party yet?"

"It's okay, I guess," I smile up at him.

"Can I make it better?" He smirks and moves even closer.

"I doubt you would be able," I look to the ground.

"Let me try," he moves closer. In my attempt to reject him, he grabs my face and quickly puts his lips on mine. I don't quite kiss him back, but he's not bad. He keeps kissing me and I don't think I want that. I push him back by his chest. His eyes shoot open in surprise. "You don't like it?"

"No. It was good. Really good actually, but I just got out of a relationship. And uhmm-"

"No. No. It's fine, you don't have to explain. I just thought you liked Zeke."

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. Well I'm glad you don't like him because I really like you and I will wait for you till your over your ex."

"Thank you. I think I need to get drunk tonight," I smirk at him.

"Let's go get another beer for you," he pulls me up by my hand and walks in front of me into the kitchen.

We both take two shots of vodka and then I take another beer. We start dancing and everything feels lifted from my shoulders. I feel so free.

We danced for a really long time before we went back outside. We sit on a bench. We talk about our life and it feels as if I can tell him everything. Some guys approaches us. I see Zeke also coming with them. There is about five of them.

"Hi bro! How you fucking doing?" The dark browned headed boy gives Eliott a hug and holds onto him.

"Sorry he is high," a other blonde guy says while holding a cigarette in his hand. "Want some?" He watches me holding it out to me.

"Sure," I take the cigarette and take three pulls. Damn this is strong." Here," I give it back to him.

"Now we both are going to be high," he smirks and takes another pull.

"Is that drugs?"

"Yes sweety," he smiles.

"Okay."

This works really fast. I feel as if I can fly!

ZEKE POV

When we go greet Eliott I see Hazel sitting with him. I can't face her, not after the almost kiss. I feel dumb. I can't believe Eliott did this. He knows I really like him. He probably kissed her already tonight. She didn't even greet me or even looked at me. She even took three pulls of a cigarette. I don't know her like this. Do I know her at all?

After a while she goes dancing again. She is really high. Maybe I should just keep a eye on her. No. Eliott can. No. He is not going to, he is also high as hell.

I make my way into the house and I see Hazel dancing and drinking beer. Her hair is all messy and her head is swinging from side to side. She is dancing with some other guy, he seems like a junior. What the hell is a junior doing at senior party. Well he is quite popular.

I just stand and look at Hazel. I wish she would have let me kissed her. I wish she didn't rejected me. I really like her, maybe even love.

My thoughts dwell but I'm brought back to reality really fast when Hazel is dancing on top of a pool table. I take a jog and I take her off of the pool table. She is in my arms.

"I'm taking you home," I say and start walking.

"No. I wanna stay," she strokes my cheek.

I put her down and take some steps back. If I get the chance to kiss her I will take it, but I can't because she doesn't want to kiss me and I would be taking advantage.

"Just ten more minutes."

"Okay," she hops away. I follow her.