| 02 |

It's half past eight and I unlocked the doors of "Hazels" ; my building

It's half past eight and I unlocked the doors of "Hazels" ; my building. Everyday that I walk through these doors of my building it still amazes me that it's mine. All mine. I still can't believe I have my own clothing line named after me.

It's half past nine and eveyone is working really hard.

So let me just explain how my building looks. The ground floor is where the reception is, with a coffe shop where you can sit and drink a milkshake or coffee
The first floor is my shop. You know, where all my clothing is being selled. There is formal clothes, casual clothes, sleepwear,swimwear and shoes for men and woman, it's more for teens.
The second floor is my designing floor and where the photoshoots are being held.
The third floor is my office.
The fourth floor is the gym. I usually gym through the day when few people are there. Did I mention there are personal trainers and everthing for people who want to lose weight.
And then when you go one more floor up, you will find yourself on the rooftop, there are lots of flowers in pots there, just for decoration.

I go to the second floor and take a look at the models.
"No! No!" I exclaimed.
I rush to Anna that is putting the blouse on the model totally wrong. I pull the blouse right and take the blue necklace off, that doesn't look right. I get the pearl necklace and put it around her neck.
"That's how it should look," I wink and smile and turn around and walk to the next model.

After about an hour of correcting their mistakes and taking a last look at my designs, I go and get dressed into a short skeepant and a crop top before heading to the gym.

I don't think anyone will be at eleven in the gym, the teens are at school and the people is working. I think it will only be me. I go to the gym and to my suprise there is a guy, I think sixteen, but his muscles make me turn around and attempting to walk away.

"Oh! Miss Hazel, your early today," my coach exclaimed from across the room, making me turn around quickly. The guy is also looking at me now.

"Miss Claire! I just thought I would come early and do my workout for the day," I say trying not to make eye contact with the dark brown headed boy.

"Well that's great, you can exercise with Kevin over here. He only just got here and your doing the same program. You can show him around and stuff."

"Well, I don't know -" I get cut off.

"Thanks! Well see you later, I'm going to get a coffee. Bye!" Claire waves and rushes out of the room.

Well, great! Just great! Now I'm alone in a gym with the most beautiful teen guy I have ever seen, with no words to say and I'm probably blushing.

"Hi!" I greet awkwardly.

"Hi! I'm Kevin," he reaches out and shakes my hand softly and winks at me.

"So should we get started?" I ask.

"I already did. You should get started," he smirks.

I quickly start and in silence we workout. I get a few glimpses when he is lifting the weights. Oh my, those biceps!

"We're almost done," Kevin breaks the silence.

"Yeah, almost."

We each finish our last workout and I go sit on a bench with my towel, wiping the few sweat drops off and drinking my water. Kevin isn't that sweaty as what I thought. He comes sits next to me.
Now that I think of it, this is the first time that I'm sitting next to a boy and not just any boy, a hot one. Who knew, miracles are possible.

"So you don't really like me, do you?" Kevin asks.

"Why would you think that?"

"You just don't talk and it just looks like that," he questions me.

"No, I like you. No! I mean. Uhmm. Not in that way. Your cute. I mean, you seem like a nice person," I stumble over my words.

"Oh, well your cute too," he winks.

I can feel my cheeks burning up. This is really the first time I've actually talked to a guy. I've talked to guys before but it is like when I'm helping them pick clothes out and things and my workers or so. Never to a hot guy like him.

I haven't even described him yet! He is tall and muscular. Duh! Then he has these icy blue eyes that sparkle from the inside and those dimples on his cheeks when he smiles at me. He has dark brown hair, it is so wavy.

We sat and talked for a really long time and what I found out is that he is also sixteen. He plays football and goes to East High School. It took long for me to explain to him why I aren't in school, but also for him to explain why he skipped school today.

"It's been tough these past couple of weeks, I get pressure from my parent over my grades. My coach pushes me to my limits. My teachers are on my case over homework. But how can I do homework when I practice to half past six in the night football? I really didn't had the strength to deal with it today, so I came here to just workout and forget about everything," Kevin told me in a silvery voice.

"Let's go take a shower. Alone, not together! Uhmm... and then I can show you around."

"That would be fun. To show me around of course. Not the showering part. I should go shower now. See you in a few," Kevin turns on his heels and walks to the locker rooms.

I make my way to the office to go take a shower.