| 10 |

It's 6:00 pm and we are on our way to the football game

It's 6:00 pm and we are on our way to the football game. There are probably going to be lots of people and we need to get a good place to sit and watch the game. The two teams started warming up at 5:45 pm. So I guess I'm going to see Kevin after the game.

We arrive at the stadium and walk to the pavilion,pushing threw lots of people. The Jones have saved us a spot on the pavilion and we make our way out.

Exactly at 6:30 pm the two teams jog onto the field. I first spot for Kevin and then for Zeke, both of them looking really hot.

"It's Zeke Jones that made that tackle! I don't know if that man is going to stand up, Chris."

"He has a bright future ahead. Not only him, Kevin in the other team too. Their both magnificent players. Zeke has so much anger and aggression on the field. I think everyone is scared of him."
The commentators say to each other.

Get up Kevin! Please! Kevin is laying on the ground after Zeke tackled him. Please Kevin. Kevin slowly stands up and starts playing again. Thank you!

It's a tight game. It's head on head. I can't wait for the game to just be over. I don't want to see anyone of them get hurt.

The whistle blows and the game is over, 19-19 each.  As the players walk off of the field I see Kevin searching the pavilion and his eyes meets mine. I run down the pavilion and give him a hug over the short poles. He lifts me over and holds me tight, kissing my head.

"Thanks for coming," he whispers.

"I'm so glad your okay," I mumble into his shirt. He holds me tighter.

"Let's go," he says releasing me and he takes my hand.

We walk to the back of the pavilion and it is crowded. I see my parents and we walk to them. Kevin greets them and Zeke's parents.

They stand there and talk and Kevin and I just stand there. After a few minutes Zeke shows up, he greets my parents and just gives me a small smile.

"Well played," Zeke shakes Kevin's hand.

"You too," Kevin says.

I can feel a bit tension. It doesn't look like they like each other much. Zeke looked Kevin up and down and Kevin didn't even smile at him.
Zeke looks at Kevin and his eyes go to Kevin's hand that is around my waist. He looks up into my eyes, he turns around and storms away, without even greeting us. What was that all about?

"Come drink some coffee," my mom suggests.

"Sure that would be lovely."

"Nice played Kevin," my dad shakes his hand.

The four adults walk away to their cars.

"Guess I see you Friday?" I ask.

"Yes, I will come to you after school," Kevin pulls me into a hug.

We let each other go and I walk after my parents to our car. I arrive at the car and the adults are still chating, I don't even know about what.

"Well see you guys now."

We climb into the car and drive home. Now I must go threw hell again. Why did Zeke storm off? Did I do something wrong?

ZEKE POV

We all stand there and talking. I'm not listening to the adults I'm thinking of Hazel. She actually watched my game for the first time. She has a boyfriend. I feel sick in my stomach. I'm so glad I tackled the shit out of him. What's his name? Kevin I think, what a damn stupid name.

Why the fuck does she like him! He is an asshole! Damn! They both coming walking towards us. They stand there and the asshole greets everyone. Dumb pig, I can't help but roll my eyes just a little.

"Well played," I shake his hand and squeeze it just a little bit.

"You too," he squeezes mine back.

Dumb ass.

I look him up and down and follow his hand that is around Hazel's waist. Now I feel more sick in my stomach, I want to throw up on him. That son of a bitch! I want to hit him. FUCK! Can he get his hands off her. My eyes go up and meets Hazel's soft blue eyes, staring at me.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

I turn around and walks away. I can't look at her while she has a boyfriend and it's not me. What the fuck am I saying? I lost her, maybe I had a chance. NO! NO! I never did. She doesn't like me and never in a million years will she.
I never even give her a hug ever in my whole life. Why? I can't start giving her hugs now. What will she think?
Maybe I'm scared that if I hold her for a split of a second,I would never want to let her go.

Now I should go to her house and get tortured.

Maybe I should just talk to her?

I climb out of the car as we park infront of Hazel's house. Damn if that asshole is also here, I'm going to slap him so hard!
They also pull up the driveway and Hazel climbs out and looks at me.

"Come in," her mother gestures and my parent walk follow them.

Hazel is about to follow them when I grab her hand to prevent her from going.

About time I should get everything out.

HAZEL POV

Zeke grabs my hand before I could follow my parents into the house. I turn around and look up at him since he is so tall.

"Uhmm," he starts.

"How is the weather up there?" I try to break the tension and laugh softly at my own joke.

"Uhmm," he smiles and rubs the back of his head while releasing my arm. "Well it is kind of warm up here," he laughs softly. "Well I need to talk to you," he looks to the ground.

"Yeah," I raise an eyebrow.

"So that guy is your boyfriend?"

"Yeah?"

"Okay," he looks at the ground and walks around me. I turn around looking at him while he walks by me.

"Zeke?" I say as he is walking towards the front door.

"Yeah," he turns around and his hand runs thew his hair.

"Uhm," I shake my head.

He turns around and walks into the house.

What just happened? Why is he acting to weird? Damn!

I follow him into the house. What that fudge? He is already sitting at the table and drinking his coffee my mom made. He sits and can't even look me in the eye.

Zeke or Kevin?
Comment & Vote Please