| 08 |

"What you wanna watch?" I ask Kevin

"Anything," he falls on the couch next to me.

"Action, comedy, drama?" I raise an eyebrow.

He sits up straight and swings his arm around my shoulder. "What about romance," he smirks. He leans in and places his lips on mine.  Damn if missed that. Three days are long. His hand cups my face and his other one moves to my waist. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss. His hand moves to my thigh and leans half over me. We both pull back at the same time.

"Damn, I've missed you," he smiles at me.

"You saw me like three days I go," I laugh.

"Three days are fricking long."

"I've missed you also," I place a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for everything."

"Thank you," he pulls me closer and I rest my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead.

He is so damn cute. I feel bad that I think Zeke is hot. Luckily I would never have to choose because Zeke doesn't like me.

Kevin and I are cuddling while we are watching Teen Wolf, we decided on it because it has comedy, fantasy, romance and action in. It is my favorite series.

The couch is quite wide. Kevin and I move into a laying position, we aren't sitting and cuddling, but laying down. I'm laying at the edge of the couch and he is laying against the back of the couch.  He sits his one arm around me and pulls me closer, holding me around my middle. I feel his warm breath at the back of my neck and it sends shivers down my spine. He kisses my neck and snuggles closer to me.

He whispers in my ear, " I love you."

DAMN DAMN! Did he just said the L word! Damn! Whow!

I feel butterflies. "I love you too," I whisper turning my head.

"You don't have to say it, just because I said it."

"I'm not, I really do love you," I reassure him.

He lifts himself a little bit and I turn my head to look at him. He softly puts his lips on mine.

This guy's kisses would make me go crazy.

We lay and cuddle till my parents come back. We sit back up. I know my dad doesn't like to see us cuddling, he doesn't say anything but I can see it. The front door swings open.

"Hey," I greet.

"Hey honey. Hey Kevin," they both greet.

"Where have you been, it's 7 pm?"

"Just doing some work," my mom says.

"On a Sunday?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes dear" she reassures me.

"We are going to bed early. You guys can stay and watch television. Just remember Kevin has school tomorrow and also Kevin don't go home too late, it's dangerous," my dad says and he and my mom goes upstairs.

"Good night," Kevin and I greet.

"Maybe you should go home," I say unsure.

"You don't want me here?"

"No no! You have school and I don't want something to happen to you if you go later."

"I just thought I could stay the night," he smirks.

"Oh, well that can work too" I smile.

Kevin and I watched Teen Wolf until about 9 pm. I need to work tomorrow and he has
school. It's so weird that I don't go to a school.

"I'm tired," I say while rubbing my eyes. "Can we go sleep?"

"Okay," Kevin stands up and takes my hand. We walk upstairs, our hands intertwined.

"Let me go with you to the guest room," I suggests.

"No no, I'm going to put you in bed."

We walk to my bedroom and I climb in, he pulls the duvet up to my chin.

"Night baby," he kisses my forehead and turn the lights off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The next morning I wake up. I feel a warm breath against the back of my neck. I turn my head slightly and see Kevin. His arm is wrapped around my middle. He looks so cute, with his hair all messy. I look at the clock, it is 5:32 am, his school starts at 8:00. I hear a light snor. This is so cute. My parents go to work at 5:45. He must get out of my bed, before my dad wakes up.

"Kevin," I whisper near his ear and slightly rubbing his arm.

"No," he groans into the pillow.

"My dads going to kill you," I smile.

"No he loves me," he moans, his eyes still closed.

"Please," I smile and he opens one of his eyes.

"What will I get out of it?" He smirks.

"A hug," I wink and laugh.

"A kiss and you should go to a party with me next Saturday," he smiles.

"Deal," I say without hesitation.

He sits up and cups my face. He leans in and his lips are soft on mine.

"You should go get ready for school," I laugh.

"You owe me a another kiss," he smirks and stand ups.

Those abs of his make me blush. Damn he is good looking.

"What you looking at," he smirks.

"Go get ready for school," I laugh.

He walks around the bed. I stand up and he wraps his arms around me, he places a kiss on my head.
"Love you," he says.

"Love you too," I say and when he releases I place a kiss on his cheek.

Time to get ready for work again.

Please comment! I would love to read what you think

Also don't forget to vote