| 18 |

ZEKE POV

ZEKE POV

Hazel is drinking another beer and I saw her take another shot. I need to take her home. She stumbles over to me and falls into my arms. I pick her up and I walk out the front door.

"Your so beautiful," she strokes my cheek.

"Your really drunk," I laugh softly.

"I like you, really much," she smiles and kisses me softly on my cheek.

"You bumped your head really hard," I open the car door and put her in.

I climb in and start driving to my house. I can't take her home, her parents will flip.

I park in the garage. I make sure my parents are asleep. I then carry Hazel to my room, she fell asleep on the way back. She looks so peaceful. She is so beautiful.  I put her in my bed and throw a blanket over her. I kiss her forehead. I make myself comfortable on the couch. Maybe she needs me through the night or throws up.

HAZEL POV

I wake up and I don't know where I am. My head is banging. I sit up straight and look to my right. Zeke is sitting on a one seated couch scrolling on his phone. He looks up at his phone.

"How you feeling?"he asks.

Before I can answer I feel last nights drinks coming up. Luckily I see he has his own bathroom and I run to it. I just get to the toilet in time.

Zeke is just behind me and is holding my hair back. That's cute. He keeps repeating, "Are you okay?" He strokes my back and then his hand rests on my back.

After me that totally embarrassed myself he gives me a new toothbrush and a towel. He also gives me a football shirt of his and some cotton shorts. I take a shower and I feel a bit beter. After I showered I throw the shirt over my head. It smells so good. I brush my teeth and then I open the bathroom door. Zeke made up the bed, but he is not in the room. I go sit on the neatly bed.

After a few minutes the door goes open and he brings a tray in with cereal and a glass of juice.

"You need to eat something," he says and hands me the tray.

"That wasn't necessary, really," I say and taking the tray with hesitation.

"Eat up, " he says and sits down on the couch.

"Do my parents know I'm here?"

"Yeah, I called them last night and told them you fell asleep. I figured they would be mad if you got home drunk."

"What exactly happened last night?" I feel stupid to ask that. I embarrassed myself two times. First the kiss the he that has to take care of me for being drunk as hell.

"You were drunk, really drunk."

"What did I do?" I hold my head trying to make my headache go away.

"You danced on tables and you were about to make out with some random guy. You smoked drugs and yeah I didn't saw you do anything other than those three things."

"Fudge," I whisper.

"Don't you have a headache?"

"A huge one," I laugh softly.

Zeke stands up and walks out of the room. Damn. What did I do last night. I try to remember but all I can remember is kissing Eliott and a beer. I kissed Eliott! No! No! I couldn't have. I didn't want to kiss him. What if Zeke knows. No! I want to kiss Zeke more than Eliott, but I don't want to kiss anyone.

Zeke comes back in and hands me some pain pills. In one sip I drink them.

"Thanks," I say and he nods. "Well I should probably go," I say and stand up from the bed. Then the door opens and a familiar appears. It's Eliott.

"Hi Zeke, how is it. Hazel?"

"Hi Eliott," Zeke greets.

"What are you doing here , Hazel?"

"Well I passed out and Zeke brought me here to sleep because my parents will flip."

"Oh, so you two - "

"Nothing happened Eliott," Zeke says looking at me and seems a little angry.

"Let me take you for luch," Eliott ask me.

"No thanks. I should get home."

"I'll take you," Eliott says and walks out of the room.

"Thanks Zeke for everything. Have a good day."

"You too," he mumbles and when I'm out of the room he shuts the door.

Eliott and I walk to his car and he opens the door. He start driving to my house. He stops in front of my house.

"Thanks Eliott," I say attempting to open the door but he grabs my hand.

"Hazel, did you and Zeke kiss last night."

"No! Why would you think that? I was drunk."

"Can I take you for lunch please?"

"No today Eliott, I'm not feeling well. Maybe another day," I smile.

"Okay. I hope you feel better," he leans in and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks," I climb out of the car and walk into the house and wave at Eliott.