| 21 |

"Let's get that hand some ice," I try to pull away but he holds me tight, not letting me go. "I'm fine," I say softly and wiggle myself out of his arms.

We walk to the kitchen and I get a pack of peas out of the fridge. I put it on his hand and he puts his hand on mine. I look up into his soft eyes.

I remove my hand. We stand in silence for awhile. I avoid his eyes. I feel embarrassed. I feel ashamed of what just happened, that I can't protect myself. If I look into Zeke's eyes I get lost. I seem to shut down whenever my eyes meet his.

He puts the bag of peas down and he takes a step closer. I keep staring at the floor. He strokes my cheek lightly and drags his index finger under my lips. He tilts my head up with his thumb. My heart starts beating out of my chest. When my eyes meet his, I get lost in his blue greenish eyes. He gets to me every time.

His one hand goes around my waist and he pulls me closer. I feel his warm body against mine. His hand goes round my whole body. He is so much taller and wider than me. He looks down at me and gives me a smile. He puts a few strands of hair behind my ear. He leans in and I feel his warm breath against my neck. He places a soft kiss on the side of my neck.

"I want to kiss you," he whispers in my ear, making me shiver, while he is rubbing my arm softly.

I stay quiet, unable to say a word. Say something Hazel. I try to but I can't seem to say a word.

"May I?" He asks after awhile when he figured that I wasn't going to say anything. I nodded in response, still unable to say anything.

He strokes my cheek with his nose and comes to stop when our lips are inline. I feel his warm breath. We stay like this for awhile, letting the tension build up. He moves slowly, our lips almost touching.

"Dear! We're home!" My mom shouts, making Zeke and I stumble away from each other.

I hear steps that is on their way to the kitchen. My parents appear at the door and I can see that their shocked that Zeke is here.

"Zeke honey, why are you here?" My mom ask excitedly.

"Zeke must go now," I say quickly.

"Thanks for the coffee," he winks at me with a smirk. "Bye everyone," he smiles and I hear the front door open and close again.

My dad looks at me suspiciously and then he walks out of the room and I hear the television goes on.

"So you and Zeke," my mom starts.

"Are friends," I finish her sentence.

"Oh," she says and smile also walking out of the kitchen to the living room leaving me all alone with my thoughts that dwell to Zeke making me blush instantly. I smile a little. Maybe we can be more than friends... He is after all my childhood crush...

ZEKE POV

Damn that girl gets to me everytime. I feel helpless when I'm with her. Well I feel uncontrollable. If I'm going to start kissing her, I don't think I will be able to stop.

I start driving home, but turn around. I need that kiss tonight. It's like I'm craving it. I just want to hold her in my arms forever. I want to lay next to her, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer to smell her hair.

I wait about an hour outside. I don't want her parents to get suspicious. I dail her number.
"Please pick up," I mumble to myself.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hazel," I say.

"Zeke? What. Why are you calling me?"

"Are you in your room?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Look out the window."

The curtain goes to the side and Hazel's beautiful face comes into site. I smile to myself. She has a balcony, maybe I can climb up.

"Are you in your car?"

"Yeah," I put the phone down and climb out.

I walk to the balcony and I see Hazel's eyes stretch. I step on the window's little wall sticking out. I jump and grab the floor of the balcony and pull myself up. Damn I'm glad I did that pull ups.

"What are you doing here?" Hazel asks concerned.

"I wanted to see you one last time," I smile.

"Why didn't you just come through the front door?" She laughs.

"I figured you didn't want your parents to knwo what's going on here. You wanted to keep it a secret."

"What íś going on here?" She frowns and crosses her arms over her chest, making me lose my focus.

"You tell me," I smirk.

HAZEL POV

"You tell me," Zeke smirks and steps closer placing a hand on my waist and pulling me closer. "Maybe we can watch a movie?" He strokes my cheek, pulling me more closer.

"Aren't your parents worried? I mean it's almost eight?" I smile and walk into my room. Zeke walks after me and closes the door.

"I told them I'm staying at a friend's," he smirks.

"So your staying the whole night? I am just a friend?"

"If I may. Not for long," he takes two long steps in my way and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer, my hands rests on his chest.

"You may," I smile and look up at him.

His one hand travels up my arm and it sends shivers over my whole body. His touch is like sparks on my skin. He strokes my cheek and puts a few strands of hair behind my ear. He cups my face and he leans in. I feel his warm breath against my lips and I can't wait for his next move.

"I'm never letting you out of my side ever again," he whispers against my mouth.

His lips are soft against mine. It's like fire inside of me. After a while he pulls away.

"Now, let's watch a movie," he smiles and falls down on my bed.

"You know we can't sleep in the same bed?"

"I know, I'm sleeping on the couch," he points.

I smile and get my laptop. We watch 'Five feet apart'.

The next morning I wake up and feel a arm around my middle.

"Zeke?" I turn slightly my head.

"I climbed in the bed twenty minutes ago. Don't worry we didn't sleep in the same bed the whole night," he mumbles into the pillow. "One we are going to," a soft smirk appears on his lips.

I wiggle myself closer to him.

Luckily my parents are also sleeping late today and my door is locked.

I fall back into a easy sleep.