12

The Uber ride back to Daveed's was a blur. He kept me fully distracted by kissing me and massaging at my thigh with his large hands. When we reached his apartment he quickly paid the Uber driver and escorted me to his door. He fumbled with the keys slightly, eliciting a giggle from me.
When he finally got the door open, he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside. After closing the door securely behind us he pushed me back against the wall, his lips ravaging mine. My lips followed his before gently biting at his bottom lip. A groan left his mouth as I pulled back on the lip.
His hands roughly grabbed the lapels of my leather bomber and thrusted it off my shoulders, sliding it down my arms before letting it hit the floor. I ran my fingers swiftly through his curls, tugging sharply as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away slowly, pressing his forehead to mine.
"I think we can move this to my bedroom," he whispered, placing his lips on my neck after finishing his sentence. A heated moan left my lips as I nodded my head in agreement.
In a split second he had me scooped up, my legs wrapped securely around his waist, my arms around his neck, as he held me by my thighs. He made a direct beeline to his bedroom where he set me on the edge of the bed.
I grabbed the collar of his shirt roughly, pulling him to my level before rolling the shirt up his stomach. I pulled it over his head and tossed it aside, not caring where anything ended up in that moment. My eyes traced his stomach, admiring the firm abs present there. I ran my hands over them and grinned to myself.
"God, you're hot as fuck..." I trailed off before I looked up and met his eyes. The hunger in them was evident, his pupils blasted and taking up most of his iris.
"Now...how do you get this damned bodysuit off?" he asked with a growl looking my torso up and down.
I laughed softly before leaning back and unbuttoning my jeans first, sliding them slowly off my legs before them crumpled to the floor. Daveed tried to lunge at me and do the rest. I stuck my hand out and met his chest, shaking my head and tsk-ing softly. He slowly retreated, standing back to watch me intently.
I let my hand trail slowly from my belly button to the fastener between my legs where my bodysuit was held together. With a bit of pressure the snaps came undone. Daveed bit at his lip, a bulge evident in his pants as I continued.
My hands grabbed either side of the bodysuit, removing it slowly. After it was tossed aside, I was left leaning back on his bed with just a lacy black thong and matching bra on. I raised my left hand and waved him closer with my index finger.
Once he got closer I sat up a bit and grabbed the edge of his pants roughly, tugging him against me. My hands skillfully unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His hands joined mine as we pushed the them down.
Stooping down to my level, he grabbed my face and continued our kiss. As he did so, he slowly pushed us back so that we were laying beside each other on the bed. Our lips were meeting at rapid speeds, our tongues mingling together in each other's mouths like a battle for dominance.
With all my strength, and my hands on either of his shoulders, I threw myself on top of him while pushing him against the bed in the process. I was now straddling his waist and looking down at him. My lips came together in a sexy, dominating smile. I let my hands trail down his chest, continuing to admire his abs, before teasing my finger tips on the edge of his boxer briefs. His hips bucked gently; I could feel the evergrowing bulge push against my sensitive core. This caused me to gasp softly, eliciting a devilish grin out of Daveed.
My hands left his chest, reaching behind my back to undo my bra. All of the sudden, my nerves hit me. I tried my best to hide them, but I went from being really confident to feeling meek. I placed my arm over my loose bra before removing it completely, but keeping my chest covered. He sat up and stroked my cheek softly.
"There is nothing to be scared of Sophia...please...let me see you." As he finished his sentence he gingerly took a hold of my arm and pulled it away from my chest slowly.
The cool air in the room perked my nipples. He reached up with his right hand and cupped one of my breast, massaging it gently. Then he began to tweak my nipple between his index finger and thumb, causing me to release a soft moan. Taking this as a good thing, he moved to tracing my breasts with his lips before taking a nipple in his mouth. My head rolled softly to the side and he continued, taking a moan from my lips again as he teased gently with his teeth.
My hands grabbed his face and pulled it up to mine, where I kissed him forcefully, hungrily.
"I need you...now." I stated with urgency and demand. 
With those words out in the open he flipped us over, placing me against the bed and him over top of me. He rose on his knees, grabbing either side of my thong and pulling it slowly down my hips, then my legs, and then onto the floor. His hands landed on my thighs, massaging my warm skin slowly before spreading my legs slowly and tenderly. Kisses were planted on my inner thighs, while I felt his breath brush against my dripping lips. His kisses moved further up, and up, before he planted a kiss just above my clit. This caused me to move my hips side to side, enticing him to continue but also voicing my annoyance at his teasing.
With a final wink and smile he pushed his tongue around my clit, automatically pulling a loud gasp from my lips as my legs shuddered. He continued, lapping his tongue over it and around it before prodding a finger at my entrance. He started with one finger, pushing it into me while he continued to pleasure me with his tongue. He added a second finger, causing me to moan loudly as I reached down and grabbed his hair roughly, pulling it as I felt myself getting closer to my undoing.
"Daveed..." I whispered, attempting to focus on words. "I'm goin-, I-I-I," I stammered as I shook gently as he continued.
He pulled away and shushed me softly, then removed his fingers from me. This made me whimper, feeling a loss as I was so close to finishing.
"Don't worry, I've got you babe." He stood for a second to remove his boxer briefs, revealing his large, throbbing dick. I eyed him with anticipation, spreading myself wider to him.
He got back on top of me, placing his tip at my entrance, prodding gently at first. After a few seconds of preparation, he slowly sunk into me. My hands were on his shoulders before trailing down his back, raking him with my nails as I took his huge dick in me. Small whimpers left my lips as he filled me completely. My legs wrapped securely around his waist before he began to slowly move his hips, pulling himself out and then pushing back in.
His breath tickled my neck before he went back to kissing it, keeping the pace of hips up in the process. Our moans echoed through his bedroom, mixed with the soft panting of our breath. I felt the heat pooling in my stomach begin to coil and intensify, biting sharply on his shoulder as I felt myself approaching the edge of my release.
I was pushed over the edge by the gentle bite he delivered on the flesh where my neck met my shoulder, as he continued to ram into me. I felt myself tighten around his member as I reached my climax. My moans turned into soft screams, his name like a prayer I never wanted to stop from leaving my lips.
He continued to chase his release, despite my sensitivity. He came not long after, his hips becoming ragged in thrusting as he sighed heavily and pressed his forehead against mine.
We both relished in the lingering ecstasy of it all, we both laughed softly. We shared another kiss before he pulled away and out of me.
"I hope you don't mind sleeping in my bed tonight," he said, his voice thick with fatigue as he pulled the comforter over the two of us. I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arm around me, keeping me close.
"For you, I can do that." I whispered before letting my eyelids shut.