2

It is Monday and Jiyeon got up earlier than she usually does. "what's up with you?" Junkyu asked. "uhh, what do you mean?"

"You woke up early. What did you eat?"

"It's the second week of school, Junkyu. I got used to waking up early." she answered as she prepare herself a sandwich. "It's Monday, sis."

"Just shut up."

They both got themselves ready for a new start of a week. They went to YG High together and went to their respective lines because morning ceremony will start soon.

It's unfortunate for Jiyeon to walk on the halls with Junkyu because all she heard was  girls who are falling in love with her brother. Giving him out letters and gifts. She swears she almost got one of them beaten up but Junkyu was there.

The whole ceremony, Jiyeon did not bother to listen to a single word. She did not even know what was happening and did not even care. She wasn't in line properly, so she got scolded by one of the head teachers, Mr. Kwon. She just rolled her eyes and thankfully, he did not see that.

After the morning ceremony, all students went to their respective classrooms. "Good Morning Jiyeon!" Doyoung greeted as soon as they  enter the room.

"Don't talk to me."  Jiyeon crossed her arms and sat beside Yedam. "geez."

Yedam and Keita just laughed at Doyoung who's lips are pursed in a thin line. "are you good?" Yedam did not hesitate to ask.

"the heck do you care?" she replied as she yawns. Yedam can't help but chuckle to her coldness. Moments later the class went silent when the Science teacher, Ms. Lee Chaelin arrived. As usual, only Yedam bothered to greet the teacher a good morning.

The teacher started a new lesson right away, and discussed. Yedam was so active that he raised his hand so many times. Jiyeon just furrowed her eye brows at him.

"Everyone understood the lesson?" The Science teacher asked. Everybody said yes including Jiyeon. But she honestly did not listen to the discussion at all. She did not understand a thing. "Then let's have a quick quiz then."

"ugh!"

"noooo"

Yedam got himself a piece of paper and also gave Jiyeon one cause she obviously does not have a paper. "did you really understand the lesson?" he asked.

"fxxk it."

Yedam lets her answer nothing on her paper. God, he felt bad for her but all he could do at the moment was to answer his own paper.

------

"Who will you eat lunch with?" Yedam asked as he gets his lunchbox. "Junkyu hyung?"

"duh. who else?"

"with me, I guess?" He chuckled. It made Jiyeon glare at him which made him laugh at her.

"HEY WE HEARD THAT!" Doyoung and Keita yelled. "Why are you replacing us already?" Keita gave him a sad face.

"I was just kidding." Yedam laughed his ass off again.

"You really wanna die, huh?" She finally stood up and got her own lunchbox with her. She left the three boys staring at her while she walks away.

Doyoung tapped Yedam's shoulder "hyung, you find her cute, do you?" he teased. It made Yedam smile and he put his head down, just smiling and not uttering an answer.

------

"Where's Jiyeon noona?" Haruto asked. Haruto and Jeongwoo doesn't eat with Jiyeon so they miss her already. Haruto and Jeongwoo are one of Junkyu's friends who had came to their house before and became friends with Jiyeon.

"I'm here." Jiyeon sat beside Haruto, in front of her brother. "oh, hi there brother."

Junkyu just gave his sister his thin smile. "Hi Jiyeon!" Mashiho greeted, bubbly. He is now sitting beside Junkyu. "oh. Mashikyu's here." She smiled.

"Neeee~" Mashiho answered.

Jiyeon felt eyes on her. She turned around and many girls are just staring at their table

"omg junkyu oppa is so cute.

"why does she sit beside haru?"

She glared at them and it made them look away. Well, she has to get used to this, it's the beginning of the school year and she has to eat with them for the whole year. She's just friends with her brother's friends and not to anyone else.

"How's your day, Jiyeon?" Seunghun, a member of student council asked.

"I don't know though. We had a quick test earlier in Science and I did not answer a thing." She ate a piece of carrot. It all shocked them.

Junkyu just glared at her.

"Nooo~ Why, noona?" Haruto faced her. "I didn't understand the lesson." she shrugged.

"Noooo~" Haruto puts his forehead on Jiyeon's shoulder. Jiyeon glared at him and pushed him away. "hehe." Haruto is always clingy to her, and she hates it. She loves Haruto as a dongsaeng but she does not find it cute when he does that.

"I'm here, ya know?" Jeongwoo waved his hand at Jiyeon and it made all of them laugh.

———